Christmas delays

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else who bought the Gatineau TSV last week still waiting to receive it? I've bought a few items, some of which are intended as gifts, and I've not had a sniff of any of them. It's been long enough now that I'm getting concerned they won't ever arrive. I understand deliveries are bound to be a little slower, given the seasonal volume but I wonder if I need to be on the phone to CS to make a fuss?

I never understood why the service is so bad. This morning I was after an SBC product. I looked for it on QVC and them compared the same product from a shop on Ebay. It's half the QVC price, free P&P and it will be here tomorrow via recorded delivery. I bought two! That's the sort of service I expect from QVC when I'm paying £3, £4 or even £5 on postage! What buying power?

My Gatineau arrived by courier on Wednesday.
I did order the Laura Geller TSV and although it was shipped on Dec.6th hasn't arrived.I rang CS yesterday and after checking he said he could see it hadn't arrived at Hermes depot so would sent another out along with the letter for me to sign.It will be interesting to see what arrives as I ordered the fair and it's on waitlist but he was sure they had one in stock.

I had an email to say my LR bracelet had been shipped on Tuesday but nothing has arrived yet. I will wait till next Tuesday and then contact CS if still no show. The Philosophy OTO that I ordered last week came the next day.

My recent Nails Inc TSV arrived 2 days after I ordered it. It seems that there is no consistency to their despatch/delivery schedule.

There really is no consistency at all.
The LG TSV arrived the day after I ordered it. A teddy bear took three days. I'm still waiting for a ring I ordered, as a present, last Saturday. I thought they always said jewellery came quicker than bigger items!

I ordered two Lola Rose bracelets last week, one has arrived but the other has not, even though the account says they were both despatched on the 10th. Will wait and see if it comes tomorrow. I really don't want to have to sign the form declaring that I haven't received it ... just want it to arrive.

What ones did you go for AR? I went for the Elise in iris. It will go with a top that I want to wear christmas day so I blimmin hope it turns up.

I am waiting of some Lola Rose earrings which I bought to match the TSV ( which arrived days ago)Might yet be returning all items as this TSV was not as good as previous ones and I think a bit overpriced.

Thanks all for your replies. The Gatineau, ironically, arrived just after I posted the thread! One question though - I paid three lots of P&P, albeit with their "generous" discount, and they all arrived in the same packet. Why not charge one P&P? Their charges are extortionate.

I am going to have a rant.

Wednesday afternoon in tea room(we have a Freeview small TV), I popped on QVC for a nose. Spotted the Honora Pearls duo floating necklaces in Rose, ordered straight away. Used my 3 easy pay code. Let's say 3.30pm, money seemed to come out of my account so thought yah on its way. Yesterday 48 hours later still In Process so decided to phone CS to see what was going on. Reading on Facebook people seemed to be getting stuff by the next day all over the UK. Now I know these pearls will come by RM, and we have one post a day anytime between 3pm and 6.30pm. So was worried if I would get said pearls in time for christmas. CS lady very nice oh yes they will be going out today infact quite shortly, they will be with you by Friday at the latest. Okay I thought. Checked last night after Strictly final and they where still In Process. So actually they went out today the 18th. Now this week is the BIG rush post wise for christmas and no offence I really think my chances of getting these before christmas are ZERO. Whinning rant now over.

Latest posts

Back