Chloe on the Holiday Shop Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
Just been watching the Holiday Shop with Chloe and it was all over the place...did anybody else see it? Didn't have sizes, looked like she was really under pressure somehow.

Not just that but Chloe said they had been receiving lots of telephone calls asking if it was her LAST show today, as if asking if it was her very LAST one...she replied not unless its something somebody else knows...very strange :mysmilie_506:

She nipped onto Charlie's Thornton's Chocolates hour and she pocketed a load of the chocolates in her bag! Charlie was not best pleased, you know how much he likes his food. Anyway he joked that the next hour would be the holiday shop and would be Chloe's last hour atQVC! Make of that what you will. He was joking but it could easily have been misconstrued if you ask me.

Yes Whitesnake I caught some of it, she can't do shows on her own she's uncomfortable and it shows, she said last year I don't like doing shows on my own, she's not a natural and without sounding mean, I don't think presenting is the job for her. It did seem a messy unprofessional show, she was her usual immature self by saying several times Aerosoles was difficult to say and she'd have to be careful, yes we all knew she meant r soles. That was enough for me, I switched over and got on with some housework, so yes I agree with you.

Wow, all over a load a Thorntons, people must have taken him seriously to phone in and ask.

He was very tongue in cheek when he said it. I sort of understand how people could have believed him! I keep expecting him to put the record straight on the Baltic amber hour. I really like Chloe but she is not good when given a solo spot. She kept stumbling over her words then making the silly little jokes about the aerosoles! I am afraid its just childish and not amusing!

This is another pointer to 'kids' in the workplace employing 'kids' for the workplace and QVC (as I've said so often) is no different. Maturity and common sense got lost somewhere in the mid 80's.

This is another pointer to 'kids' in the workplace employing 'kids' for the workplace and QVC (as I've said so often) is no different. Maturity and common sense got lost somewhere in the mid 80's.

That's a bit of a sweeping statement. I was born in the 80s and I would like to think I have common sense and act maturely in the workplace. I'm in charge of people younger and older than me at work and there is no trend of one age group having more common sense than the other.

As for Chloe, I've said it before and I'll say it again, she just isn't a natural for this type of presenting, it's all so awkward sand forced.

Chloe is almost fourty..............mentally though she's fourteen.

That's a bit of a sweeping statement. I was born in the 80s and I would like to think I have common sense and act maturely in the workplace. I'm in charge of people younger and older than me at work and there is no trend of one age group having more common sense than the other.
As for Chloe, I've said it before and I'll say it again, she just isn't a natural for this type of presenting, it's all so awkward sand forced.

Wanna bet ? I've seen countless examples of jaw dropping inexperience over the years (and I could 'sweeping statement' for England !)

She nipped onto Charlie's Thornton's Chocolates hour and she pocketed a load of the chocolates in her bag! Charlie was not best pleased, you know how much he likes his food. Anyway he joked that the next hour would be the holiday shop and would be Chloe's last hour atQVC! Make of that what you will. He was joking but it could easily have been misconstrued if you ask me.

I thought Charlie thought it was quite funny, seemed to me he did!!

Chloe is almost fourty..............mentally though she's fourteen.

She is only 36..............as someone of the same age, it is not almost 40!!!!!

Sorry if that offended you for five exclamation marks, what I meant to say was she's not far off 40, I read that she was 38 so sorry if my comment offended you.

Sorry if that offended you for five exclamation marks, what I meant to say was she's not far off 40, I read that she was 38 so sorry if my comment offended you.

Nope not offended...............just don't really want reminding what the next big birthday is!!!! :giggle:

52 this year and my youngest is 25 tomorrow lol....talk about want to switch to his number lol ....52 and 25 ..so unfair lol

As for the Chloe and Charlie thing ....I wouldn't be surprised if friction after that ....Charlie is a pig with chocolate lol and so am I so I would probably sulk like Charlie did too :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I am knocking on the door of 70.

Whether it was a joke on Charlie, nicking 'his' chocolate knowing what he's like - but perhaps he should have let it go?

Latest posts

Back