Charlie & Joan Rivers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see Charlie with Joan Rivers last night? When she was presenting her jewellery organisers he looked exasperated. He should have gone off for a cuppa and left her to it. Is it just me or does she sound a bit alcohol impaired when she's on? Or maybe with all the face lifts her mouth's now in the wrong place so she can't talk properly. Have to say though I like her sense of humour!!

I just love Joan as a comedienne, but I can't watch her selling her overpriced jewellery as
I always feel she is taking the pee out of the buying public,imo we could buy what she sells on any market stall for half the price.

She always gets impatient with the camera men - demanding close-ups of the jewellery and then promptly jerking it away once they've zoomed in. :13:

I just love Joan as a comedienne, but I can't watch her selling her overpriced jewellery as
I always feel she is taking the pee out of the buying public,imo we could buy what she sells on any market stall for half the price.
I'm surprised she's been asked back after that weekend variety show she did where she openly took the p*** out of QVC throwing her earrings into the audience and saying "Oh, take these, they're only cheap, ha ha...QVC! " I used to put up with looking at her shows thinking I must be missing something with her odd designs that can honestly be bought anywhere, but liked her comical ways . Not now, not now!.

I remember one show she was very off with Jilly over the measurements of a watch strap, which I thought was surprising because she is always going on about Russell Crow being nasty to people he works with. Never taken to her range anyway, except a couple of her watches, I think it's a certain taste.

I'm surprised she's been asked back after that weekend variety show she did where she openly took the p*** out of QVC throwing her earrings into the audience and saying "Oh, take these, they're only cheap, ha ha...QVC! " I used to put up with looking at her shows thinking I must be missing something with her odd designs that can honestly be bought anywhere, but liked her comical ways . Not now, not now!.

I remember that show, couldn't believe she said that!

Latest posts

Back