Celestial Blue Loungewear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Yet another range over-priced.....almost £40.00 for a nightshirt!!! Item Number 106678 @ £36.00 + £3.95 P&P! Another case of the buyers (eager to add to QVC profits) thinking the British market is so gullible. :thinking:

Whats the betting when it goes to air it will sell out . Sadly the alot of QVC customers are very gulliable and seem to buy alot of over priced items from QVC

Whats the betting when it goes to air it will sell out . Sadly the alot of QVC customers are very gulliable and seem to buy alot of over priced items from QVC

I know but £40 on a nightshirt? I'm not convinced it would give me a better night's sleep......:wink:

i buy the lepal range from amazon beautifull range for £10 pj bottoms in gorgeous soft jersey in lucious colours. e-bay sells lepel stuf cheap also

I know but £40 on a nightshirt? I'm not convinced it would give me a better night's sleep......:wink:

Oh, but it will! It will!
You'll never have a sleepless night again. You'll like the little detail on the front and the cuffs no doubt.
It will be warm in winter and cool in summer and have thread counts and when you get back into it it will still be warm.
It will have a pocket for your meds or hip flask - you decide.

I guess it makes people with more money than sense feel they've bought something prestigious ~ don't forget you can dress it up or down with a little bedsock and being animal print it will go with your entire Qvc wardrobe.

I just had a quick look... and it looks very expensive and dreary, I like the colour navy but not in nightwear. I don't think anything will beat CH for comfort. My money is safe....

Oh I thought this was going to be casual clothes not blinking nightwear!

So did I Tinkerbelle! Was looking forward to it.. At those prices I'll be sticking to M&S, they have a lovely range of mix n match & when I was in hospital recently I had a few compliments off the nurses about my range of jammies! Very comfy too x

Not nice at all. The guest thinks we live the US lifestyle ( OR do they live this way?) I LOVE going to the USA but we are very different over here!

Insipid, dull and uninspiring. So was the guest. She looked really uncomfortable both with explaining the range and actually wearing it. The prices were extortionate. Not that I could wear any of it anyway, but even so. I'll stick to my ancient Ethel Austin PJs (microfleece and cotton, £3 a pair and wonderful in every way, lasted 5 years)

Matalan does a great range of mix and match "leisure wear" pjs cotton, very pretty and very reasonably priced. George at Asda is good too, got my sis some pjs from there and she was thrilled with them. Q really ought to do some market research and find out what viewers would really like. Think this range will be rapidly heading for clearance.

I cannot buy any fashion item featured on the Q as I am between a size 4/6 and, despite contacting the Q with suggestions of a range for smaller women, they obviously do not think it would be financially viable. From a positive point of view, this is one area I do not have to worry about spending too much on! Wait and see, they'll introduce a petite range now! Seriously, though, even if they did it wouldn't be an extremely fashionable one; I don't think the Q does a trend-setting, modern fashion range; expensive ones, yes, and perhaps a comfortable one for middle-aged to older ladies. Oversized ladies are, despite their protestations, well catered for. Not so if you're at the other end of the scale.

Oh, but it will! It will!
You'll never have a sleepless night again. You'll like the little detail on the front and the cuffs no doubt.
It will be warm in winter and cool in summer and have thread counts and when you get back into it it will still be warm.
It will have a pocket for your meds or hip flask - you decide.

So true, but....according to the guest the little pocket might be for a RECIPE! Presumably you will nip out in your oh-so-smart leezurewear to gather the ingredients and then be powdered and primped for the return of your caveman in the evening, yankee candles glowing merrily and a coy twinkle in your eye.

So true, but....according to the guest the little pocket might be for a RECIPE! Presumably you will nip out in your oh-so-smart leezurewear to gather the ingredients and then be powdered and primped for the return of your caveman in the evening, yankee candles glowing merrily and a coy twinkle in your eye.

Umm .... NO - on so many levels lol

I guess it makes people with more money than sense feel they've bought something prestigious ~ don't forget you can dress it up or down with a little bedsock and being animal print it will go with your entire Qvc wardrobe.

Oh yes petpixie, dress it up, dress it down
team it with a little sparkly bedsock (!!) or a cosy slipper or a maribu trimmed mule
it'll take you from morning through to evening and bedtime (maybe not quite desk to dance floor though!!)
for added glamour throw on a cardi, try colour blocking, sooo on trend
accessorise with chunky jewellery for a fashion forward look
and don't forget, it'll take you through the seasons so it's a great transition piece!

The nightdresses look as though they've skimped on the fabric as they are showing all the models' lumps and bumps. I don't think I'm their target market as I'm sitting in mis-matched pjs and my fleecy dressing gown, complete with baked bean stain down the front- classy eh?

I miss Ethel Austin shops, you could get all sorts of basic stuff there for just a few quid.

Latest posts

Back