CB TSV - who will get theirs first?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered Tobias on the 29th and he arrived today. Ordered Betty and Cinders the day after so waiting excitedly for them even though one is a present!

Does anyone know if there is a site to identify Charlie Bears? I bought one in a shop a couple of years ago and it didn't have a name tag. Feel guilty (crazy I know!) that I don't know that one's name but will know the others!

I got my Betty today and she is gorgeous! Well when I say mine, I really mean my Aunty Betty's xmas pressie! So hard to resist though, almost tempted to ordered another one for myself! She has beautiful brown tipped fur and is just the perfect size! Hope your Betty and Cinders arrive soon! x

Does anyone know if there is a site to identify Charlie Bears? I bought one in a shop a couple of years ago and it didn't have a name tag. Feel guilty (crazy I know!) that I don't know that one's name but will know the others!

I'm just wondering if your nameless bear is Morgan?

largeMorgan-Charlie-Bears.jpg

Diesal is still sitting upstairs waiting for Oakley to arrive :wink: Have had City Link and Fed Ex deliveries here, buy no Royal Mail :wonder:, only got about 2inches of snow!

Hope Oakley arrives via a courier!

daydreamer

I wonder if any of us will get number 1 or number 4000? How fab would that be?

I had Ming on chequehold and I was going to pay for him when Mercedes arrived but have caved in and just paid for him! I cannot wait for them to arrive!

Diesal is still sitting upstairs waiting for Oakley to arrive :wink: Have had City Link and Fed Ex deliveries here, buy no Royal Mail :wonder:, only got about 2inches of snow!

Hope Oakley arrives via a courier!

daydreamer

All my QVC bears have come by Hermes courier. I'd love to see a piccie when the 2 of them are together!

Mercedes arrived by courier at lunch time and he's gorgeous.

He's also arrived here at the right time as he's a polar bear. My boiler's broken down :sad: and I've had no heating or hot water for two days so, as I've no other method of heating, it's positively Arctic conditions in the house at the moment. He's happy, but I'm typing this with a duvet round me. :mysmilie_462:

Oakley has arrived :happy:

He is absolutely stunning!!! All that have seen him, have fallen in love with him, but they 'ain't getting him, he is mine...all mine! :devil: he is sooo lifelike (does happy dance)..perfect partner for Diesal :heart: Have had to wrap him up for Christmas though :doh:

daydreamer

Well, it appears a lot of people have theirs. Quite a few on ebay with several on buyitnow at £125!!!

Mercedes arrived by courier at lunch time and he's gorgeous.

He's also arrived here at the right time as he's a polar bear. My boiler's broken down :sad: and I've had no heating or hot water for two days so, as I've no other method of heating, it's positively Arctic conditions in the house at the moment. He's happy, but I'm typing this with a duvet round me. :mysmilie_462:

Poor you re the boiler! At least you've got her though - I'm still waiting for mine :0(

I got my Betty today and she is gorgeous! Well when I say mine, I really mean my Aunty Betty's xmas pressie! So hard to resist though, almost tempted to ordered another one for myself! She has beautiful brown tipped fur and is just the perfect size! Hope your Betty and Cinders arrive soon! x

I can't believe that they are wait list only already! So popular.

Betty is for me. Saw her and fell in love! Cinders is for my Mum for Christmas so hopefully she will like him. Betty will be my third, but probably not my last, Charlie Bear.

They didn't arrive today so I am hoping Monday is the day!

Betty and Cinders arrived just now!

They are gorgeous! I feel bad putting Cinders back in the box until Christmas!

Betty and Cinders arrived just now!

They are gorgeous! I feel bad putting Cinders back in the box until Christmas!

I've got my fingers crossed that my courier's out today too! I'm waiting for my TSV plaus some sbc and a juicer!

I got Cinders on the first airing earlier in the year - she's a stunner! I'm not usually a fan of the smaller ones but she is absolutely adorable! I hope you can wait till Xmas - don't know if I could! :happy:

Well, it appears a lot of people have theirs. Quite a few on ebay with several on buyitnow at £125!!!

Incredible!!

Mecedes has just arrived with the courier.
Absolutely stunning, just as gorgeous as Ming......I'm not letting either of them be put away till Christmas. :happy:

Incredible!!

Mecedes has just arrived with the courier.
Absolutely stunning, just as gorgeous as Ming......I'm not letting either of them be put away till Christmas. :happy:

Lucky you!!! I couldn't put a bear away till Xmas either!

I am being a saddo and watching the shows from the other day over again as I taped them. I'm making my Xmas cards as I watch and hoping mine will turn up soon!

I am being a saddo and watching the shows from the other day over again as I taped them. !

So did I!! :nod::nod:

Hope yours tun up soon.I'm sure you will be thrilled.
If anything Mercedes is even softer & more cuddly than Ming, the fur is longer.

Did you see, next Tuesday, 8pm on BBC 2, there's a programme about the baby panda breeding centre in China. I'll be watching that...Ming looks just so like a real baby panda.:happy:

So did I!! :nod::nod:

Hope yours tun up soon.I'm sure you will be thrilled.
If anything Mercedes is even softer & more cuddly than Ming, the fur is longer.

Did you see, next Tuesday, 8pm on BBC 2, there's a programme about the baby panda breeding centre in China. I'll be watching that...Ming looks just so like a real baby panda.:happy:

Can't wait for a cuddle!

Thanks for the info about the panda documentary - will definitely be watching it - hopefully with my new bears!!!

Latest posts

Back