Cats - Slightly Off Topic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I notice quite a few of you have pussycat related user names. Can I assume you're all great cat lovers? To put this back on topic, quite a few of the presenters seem to be feline friendly too.

Don't forget those of us with rabbit related names! There are quite a few of us too. ;)

You always feel a bit left out as a rabbit & rodent friend when QVC are doing anything animally. Pet craft kits are cats & dogs, pet care hours are cats & dogs, B&W do a watch TSV & it's cats & dogs! You get my drift... At least B&W have done a couple of mice & rabbit t shirts, I suppose... but they've still done more with cats on & there's never a glimpse of anything gerbil related! (Am I sounding crazy yet?:D)

I would never have thought my name would be a giveaway!

Unfortunately I don't have cats at the moment but I did have 2 for a long time. People are always offering me replacements but I feel that it's a long day for the them to be stuck inside. Although my neighbour is very good as she has a catflap and it's "open house" for any cat that is passing by. I always knew that my boys could go to her if I wasn't home until late and they were out.

I could rattle on for hours about them but I'll spare you all.

As they say, rats need friends too.

:1:

PS: I know Catherine H has a couple of cats but not sure who else is a cat person.

Don't forget those of us with rabbit related names! There are quite a few of us too. ;)

You always feel a bit left out as a rabbit & rodent friend when QVC are doing anything animally. Pet craft kits are cats & dogs, pet care hours are cats & dogs, B&W do a watch TSV & it's cats & dogs! You get my drift... At least B&W have done a couple of mice & rabbit t shirts, I suppose... but they've still done more with cats on & there's never a glimpse of anything gerbil related! (Am I sounding crazy yet?:D)

You never know your luck, they seem to do various reptile related jewellery items so maybe rodents will get their turn too.

Julia has a cat called Daisy same as mine & Catherine H has Popsie & Pixie.

My name and avatar don't give it away either but I am cat mad. Used to have two but sadly my precious Penelope died in October. So Daisy gets all the attention now!

Self-confessed cat nutter here! I did have 3 but lost two in the last 18 months. My Pippa is a black & white 15 year old. I would love another cat but Pip is loving being the centre of attention and getting all the fuss at the moment. I do have visits from neighbours cats though. Funny how they know which house to come to for a rub on the head and where to locate the cat biscuits!

I would never have thought my name would be a giveaway!

Unfortunately I don't have cats at the moment but I did have 2 for a long time. People are always offering me replacements but I feel that it's a long day for the them to be stuck inside. Although my neighbour is very good as she has a catflap and it's "open house" for any cat that is passing by. I always knew that my boys could go to her if I wasn't home until late and they were out.

I could rattle on for hours about them but I'll spare you all.

As they say, rats need friends too.

:1:

PS: I know Catherine H has a couple of cats but not sure who else is a cat person.

Julia Roberts has 2 cats Poppy and Daisy!

I would love to tell you i have seen Julias pair what ever she calls them :) Oi what about us with doggie related names Topaz ? :D

I did have 3 cats at one time, but ive only the one and his name is Todd and he looks just like my avatar.

p.s he is spoiled beyond belief lol and he knows it :1:

I have 3 puddy tats at the moment. Cassie and Taz (3 years) are in my avatar pic and Jake is a black moggie (10 years old).
Oscar and Jake were my beautiful seal point siamese babies who sadly went to Rainbow Bridge in 2005 - they were nearly 18 when they went.
Can't imagine our home without cats :)

My name isn't a giveaway but my avatar is! I've got 4, Katie, Whiskey both 12 and Maisy 4 mths and Lilly 11 weeks.

It's just coming up to one year since my darling Sushi went over the Rainbow Bridge, he was the last in a long line of un-home-able pusses, I'm not allowed to have any more because of the heartbreak :17:

clemenzina

We have two Lucy (torty) and Suky (black and white). They were strays who realized we were a soft touch and decided to adopt us.

Latest posts

Back