Cats - Slightly Off Topic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would love to tell you i have seen Julias pair what ever she calls them :) Oi what about us with doggie related names Topaz ? :D

Sorry Snoopy, I'm basically an animal lover whatever the type but I've always had cats (easier to care for if you're out at work). So are you a doggie owner? I've got a lot of Snoopy related stuff. I only have one cat - she won't allow me to have any others! She's a tortie called, would you believe, Topaz.

Don't forget Simon Wilson, he's a dog lover turned cat owner, he always mentions his cat, Timmy I think.

It's an interesting fact - many confirmed dog people become cat lovers in the end!

Quite right too!

Actually there are dogs in this universe I love too ... just not in my home!
I'd let you see a pic of my girls, but I can't work out how to do it!

Hiya! I've got two - a brother and sister who can't stand the sight of each other. :1:
They were hand-reared because they were rejected after they were born and just love humans!
One just sits and watches everything you do and dribbles when you cuddle him and the other is a complete nutjob.

I've also got a Six Dinners Sid who I want to Catnap....

I think i remember Julia mentioning on air that she had lost Poppy - i remember feeling so sad for her. Anyway i adore cats, always have - i had Chloe for around 15 years before she sadly passed away and last year had a lovely four months with a beautiful cat called Toots - sadly she was knocked down and had to be put to sleep - i havent had the heart to take another on at the mo but know i will in the future. Must say i'm also fond of west highland terriers(white) - My last WHT called Mac was brought up with Chloe and they got on famously - normally just ignoring each other!! This is a lovely thread finding out about other ST.commers animals. Linda

I love their independent natures

Me too!
My old girl is called Tosca. We have a bit of an opera theme going on!
She is a very affectionate half English Blue and Silver Persian. I call her my little teddy bear as she has a lovely soft fluffy coat.
She races down the garden like a wee cheetah when she sees me coming home from work. Not bad for a thirteen year old with only a few teeth left!

Latest posts

Back