Catherine Huntley's Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
God what's she done!?
I didn't even realise it was her until she started speaking.
Sorry, but I think it looks awful and makes her look so much older with that colour. :62:

I think Catherine looks better as a brunette.

I can't think of one female QVC presenter who DOESN'T have dodgy hair to be honest!!

I preferred Catherine's Cleopatra style and colour, agree with you mrs james about Clare's hair, always looks good and in great condition. Pipa's going too zany I think with her Tintin/Gok Wan quiff!

Claire's hair does always look in great condition but the style is so very dated looking.

Claudia's hair is just a disaster..gawd knows whats going on there!!

whats she done now with her hair? Has it changed from yesterday, she had foiled highlights yesterday.

I think it may be connected to the fact Catherine was attending a BAFTA party tonight.

I actually prefer her as a blonde. Suits her much better in my opinion.

And this afternoon she said she had been to the hair dressers! I think she needs to find another one quick!

Can someone alter the title of this thread please? People may not like her hair, but calling her by her surname is very rude imo.

I totally agree loopy lou I can't really see what's wrong with her hair it suits her besides whats wrong with experimenting with your hair I'd hate to think what people must think of my mop

I think someone at QVC towers has told all the females to grow their hair, as most of the female presnters now have similar hair styles, and lost thier individuality.

I liked Catherine's hair colour yesterday, thought it suited her better than the dark. I like Claire's hair colour, but she could do with a hair style makeover.
Julia has got the nicest hair imo,especially when she wears it up.

Can someone alter the title of this thread please? People may not like her hair, but calling her by her surname is very rude imo.

T'was just a play on the letter 'H'. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Apologies for that.

Latest posts

Back