Catherine Huntley.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought she looked tangoed actually. Suddenly developing a dark fake bake overnight when it's practically November is just really silly in my mind. She had orange palms too. Her hair looked blonder because of the fake tanned face too. She's done really well losing the weight so quickly though, so I will be interested to see the shows with that book in the New Year. Good for her.

I think she looks lovely as usual, I don't notice any significant weight loss. I hope not , I always thought she was beautifully curvy and not overweight.

Unfortunately, I think Chuntley is like the rest of us and a bit prone to yo-yo dieting. Put it this way - I don't think she wants to lose any more weight. She is a bit vain though, always fishing for compliments about how her hair/glasses/how much weight she's lost etc etc

This is spot on. Basically I think CH diets because she enjoys the praise she gains from it. She is confident enough, so doesn't require a confidence boost, it just seems she enjoys hearing the words 'gosh you look so slim, well done' This, I think, is the reason she balloons up, and then slims. I'm sure this thread 'looking too slim' will make CH squeal with delight!!

I saw her on the gifts hour the other day and she looked fine to me. She said she had just bought a house and that she was on a special diet that was 5 days on, 2 days off. Luckily she said that it was one of the days off as she was trying lots of chocolates and pies!

i thought it was the tsv bullet juicer machine thing she was trying out that helped her lose her wieght ..oh well

Just watching Catherine on today's Bobbi Brown show (I recorded it) and she has apparently got one of the most amazing noses in the world! She took a great big inhalation of Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base and said in all seriousness 'it smells like vitamin C!' Chuntley can smell vitamins and identify them! Amazing! ;-)

Just watching Catherine on today's Bobbi Brown show (I recorded it) and she has apparently got one of the most amazing noses in the world! She took a great big inhalation of Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base and said in all seriousness 'it smells like vitamin C!' Chuntley can smell vitamins and identify them! Amazing! ;-)

There is no end to this woman's talent.
Lynn

She is an attractive looking woman no matter what her weight. It's her voice that drives me mad. To me she just comes across as insincere and sickly sweet. I always have to turn her off. Oh and banging on about the the mbg is dull too. Apart from that she always looks great.

She's still banging on about Q's second place to JLP; I thought the latest poll put them in 3rd place?

Latest posts

Back