Catherine Huntley

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the way around it would be for nobody to reply to any opinion expressed!!!!!!
There will always be an alternative opinion to our own and looking at the bigger picture
I'm really not certain that our opinions carry very much weight with the management
and presenters at QVC - whatever is said here, little seems to change there. Maybe it
just makes us feel better when we can express how we feel, after all, it's done in the
House of Commons all the time.
Best wishes from Springflower (aka Gobby Lady!!!)

Graham and I have clarified this particular point on numerous occasions but I will do so once again.

This forum is about shopping telly and to discuss all things shopping telly, this includes the presenters. There will of course be postive and negative views and whilst you may not agree with all the views stated everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Thanks Sazza,

This was what I was getting at, and the forum should be for this, as I said in my post.
When the opinions differing however, are opinions on what is and isnt acceptable here, does that then not become an opinion on the forum rather than ST?
I just think there is quite a difference, and that this difference could be the crux of many of the disagreements, as some people feel it isnt what its about and some feel it is / should be.

Last edited:
Graham and I have clarified this particular point on numerous occasions but I will do so once again.

This forum is about shopping telly and to discuss all things shopping telly, this includes the presenters. There will of course be postive and negative views and whilst you may not agree with all the views stated everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I agree 100% with what Sazza has said, this forum has long gone past being just a fan site with fluffy praise for presenters (yes that was my original vision). As owner I refuse to have a long list of rules, we are all adults and we all have different opinions. I am a huge fan of Catherine, think she is one of the nicest people in Shopping Telly, I have my opinions other have theirs.

If you think anyone has crossed the line there is always the red X it's easier to let us deal with problems than sending a thread off topic.

Going to close this thread now as it has gone way off the original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back