Catherine Confession

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Whilst doing a jewellery show yesterday she actually shopped for some jewellery on the high street right before Christmas as a last minute thing as she wasn’t prepared

:mysmilie_465::mysmilie_866::mysmilie_466:

She's a silly so and so; QVC have been flogging Xmas since July! Plus she's saying QVC couldn't deliver last minute nor were Q prices with her staff discount couldn't compete with the high street!

The only times I've known her to mention the high street is when she's slagging them off. She's also taken to mention "cheese" (no not QVC cheese, proper cheese) every other minute, this is to let people know why she's put on weight but who actually cares? The woman is insufferable.

Whilst doing a jewellery show yesterday she actually shopped for some jewellery on the high street right before Christmas as a last minute thing as she wasn’t prepared

:mysmilie_465::mysmilie_866::mysmilie_466:
I am amazed she found anything on the DHS as I have never heard her say anything good about it! Was this jewellery lying in a tangled heap on the floor... that is a favourite line of hers.

She said a man on the train had offered his seat to her because he thought she was pregnant due to her weight gain zzzzzzzzzz She has put weight on but so do we all over christmas so get over it.

I don't usually take much notice of her, but she was on yesterday with Charlie doing a clothes hour (why the two of them?)
Anyway I thought she'd been on the sherry as it was constant references to chocolate, cheese, mince pies and so on.
Then she said to Charlie 'i was glad you were talking then cos I had a little belch'.
Ughhhh.
We didn't hear it, there was no need to mention it.

She almost wet her Bridget Jones big knickers scolding him when he accidentally knocked her i- pad on the floor, sadly it didn't break.

She didn’t miss the opportunity to add she was surprised how many stones were missing from the jewellery and added in well they were glued in which is unlike QVC’s offerings

Wot, she doesn’t have a ‘gifting’ drawer at home, filled to the brim with. Dyson hairdryer (nickel), a Clogau gold necklace, limited edition mohair Charlie Bear, a 2 carat AAAA grade solitaire Tanzanite ring set in platinum, a selection of Lulu Guinness bags with matching purses and the full range of Perricone treatments ?

I thought such a drawer was compulsory for QVC presenters, written into their contracts.

CH was on with Dale earlier. She was struggling to get her arm into the sleeve of a jacket but when Dale tried to help she said “Its ok, I can find my own hole” and giggled. Dale looked a bit bewildered.

She said a man on the train had offered his seat to her because he thought she was pregnant due to her weight gain zzzzzzzzzz She has put weight on but so do we all over christmas so get over it.

Is all this to prove that she is still of child bearing age?

I am surprised at just how much weight she has put on over such a short period of time - she seems to have gone from a 8/10 to a 14/16 in a matter of weeks.

Wot, she doesn’t have a ‘gifting’ drawer at home, filled to the brim with. Dyson hairdryer (nickel), a Clogau gold necklace, limited edition mohair Charlie Bear, a 2 carat AAAA grade solitaire Tanzanite ring set in platinum, a selection of Lulu Guinness bags with matching purses and the full range of Perricone treatments ?

I thought such a drawer was compulsory for QVC presenters, written into their contracts.

Maybe she raided this for her 2 mates when they went to the Welsh cottage.

Had a slight LOL moment there just imagining Cath Huntley trawling round Elizabeth Duke at Argos for a nice clown doll pendant in gold overlay (to quote a TJC phrase) to gift the the local homeless person. Imagine her frantically thumbing the catalogue and swiping the tablet as she looks at the trays of cheap jewellery below the display cabinets, eyeing reflection in the glass.

Ah yes, it must be New Year as Catherine is going on and on and on about how much she's eaten over Christmas. She does look bigger but so did Carla in the Together item this morning and neither of them looked overweight to be honest, just that they are usually slimmer. As said above, Catherine will most likely lose it all in the Diet Chef/Pilates machine/5:2 diet special/Revolutionise your diet book etc etc etc and be back to a size 8 in no time.

CC

Diet Chef has gone, someone asked about it on QVC Facebook the other day. So much be a new improved brand coming.

She did the Kipling woman's sister super all improved guaranteed diet plan. Put some weight on last year and was going on the maintenance plan as it was so easy to follow. Seems not.

I’must say that up until very very recently she had managed to keep it off for at least a year and at one time was nearly as thin as Jill F.

She had put most of it on within the last month or so ago so it wasn’t just Christmas goodies unless she literally was doing Christmas from July in true Q fashion.

I can identify with people whose weight flutuates & admire those who manage to stay lighter & fitter. Ms Huntley started her 'Body Rescue' in summer 2014, as did a girl I worked with in preparation for her wedding - both cost her a fortune! They have both put on weight but CH's constant fishing for compliments, that now includes all the references to her larger size, is ridiculous & juvenile. She must be in her mid-forties & weight is always harder to lose as we get older, I think Claire Sutton has got bigger after 50 & Ms Flint always looks like well upholstered sofa. I did see CH on a Joules show last week & she said how the DHS has its place & she'd be very sad if it disappeared, how this woman keeps her job is beyond me.

Latest posts

Back