Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Steven Corfield 😀
Yes that’s him. Catherine was best friends with him according to her Facebook but then she stopped mentioning him. Often wondered what happened but I appreciate it’s none of my business 🤷‍♀️

There was a row between Steven's partner and a Facebook group I believe and some serious slagging off/name calling went on. Steven got sacked from Q and staff were probably asked to distance themselves from talking/posting about him. Someone else will put me right if I'm incorrect.

CC

Yes I remember that debacle but Catherine still said he was her bestie manfriend but then when she was off work after something personal happened he posted saying she was fine and thanked everyone for their concern and she would be back soon…..but she didn’t mention him after that. All very odd since she mentioned him a lot before and then not at all. I do appreciate it’s not my business but I was intrigued!

I've never heard her mention a husband or ex husband. There was some speculation a while back that she had got married but again she never mentioned it and she does like to tell everyone about everything.

CC

Before she disappeared from QVC for months, she mentioned her "other half". I believe she was referring to the man with a loss of hearing - hearing impaired, that is. You can't say 'deaf' any more. BTW, I dislike the description, OH. It implies that you, by yourself, are only half a person. Everyone wants to be a whole person. If you're in a relationship with another whole person, you are a couple.

I saw Catherine presenting yesterday and looked her best in years.... well fitting leather pencil skirt and grey sweatshirt.

Could have been due to it being a well fitted outfit, but for me, she looked like she had lost weight and looked really good for it, and to her credit, surprisingly wasn't boasting about it either.

Maybe another man is on the scene :unsure:

Joking aside, well done to Catherine.
Just in case you missed it. Catherine looked incredible ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 3B4527E9-4864-4BA4-A178-D151A84B486F.jpeg
    3B4527E9-4864-4BA4-A178-D151A84B486F.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 210
Incredible might be going a bit too far? She looked good with make up, hair extensions and a very tight skirt but I wouldn't say incredible. She's a nice looking woman I don't disagree but as she points out, she has her faults (including talking about her bowels).

Completely respect your opinion. Me personally, I think she always looks incredible. For a woman in her early fifties she could pass for at least ten years younger.

She did a live get ready with me on IG today and someone told her she looked great and had she lost weight. She said she has given booze up and has lost 3 stone since May. She said she started drinking more in Lockdown, not excessive but a glass of wine a night ect and it makes you put weight on.

Just in case you missed it. Catherine looked incredible ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Are you her agent or something? 🤪 If you are so in to chunts, maybe head over to only fans?

Perhaps I'm a bit overtired, but your love fest with her is becoming tedious. "Just saying"

She did a live get ready with me on IG today and someone told her she looked great and had she lost weight. She said she has given booze up and has lost 3 stone since May. She said she started drinking more in Lockdown, not excessive but a glass of wine a night ect and it makes you put weight on.
Hmmmmmm......really? Fifty quid says she's using the new weight loss injection.....

I wish I was using it! No idea where to buy it!
Sadly, those with means are buying it privately (as opposed to using traditional means to loose weight) This has resulted in very low availability for the NHS to purchase it for patients in genuine need (the morbidly obese who have more than a couple of pounds to shed) .

This is only a suspicion of course, but my rhetoric here is that if someone refuses to wait for her hair to grow naturally (& chooses instead to purchase human hair taken from impoverished young girls overseas) chances are she also wants the benefits of a trimmer figure without having to wait - & we know she adores & actively seeks out the attention, which, of course benefits her ego.

Let us wait now for her piece/story/other tedious online clutches for approval (with edited photographs) about her weight loss 'journey', where she will reiterate that she lost weight just by cutting booze out. Maybe she will write that book she was telling others about, when she described herself as 'a writer' in around 2013.....Or perhaps we will hear less now.....

Latest posts

Back