Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can get fibre extensions - I had them years ago and wouldn't have dreamed of using human hair :oops: That wonder weight loss drug has been given to diabetics for years and yes it does make you lose weight. Now with already slim people crying to their GP that they have to have it on prescription or people buying it privately, there is a shortage for people that need it medically. Mr CC had to wait 2 weeks before he could get his repeat prescription as there was none of this drug to be had.

Cutting down on booze is actually quite a quick way of losing weight as well. Cheers 🍷🍷

CC (the fat b'*stard)

You can get fibre extensions - I had them years ago and wouldn't have dreamed of using human hair :oops: That wonder weight loss drug has been given to diabetics for years and yes it does make you lose weight. Now with already slim people crying to their GP that they have to have it on prescription or people buying it privately, there is a shortage for people that need it medically. Mr CC had to wait 2 weeks before he could get his repeat prescription as there was none of this drug to be had.

Cutting down on booze is actually quite a quick way of losing weight as well. Cheers 🍷🍷

CC (the fat b'*stard)
I suspect Chun(k)s is using the injection - the latest, fastest aid that 'all the slebs (Clarkson, Bozzer) use/d. This is the one I was referring to in my post which is very hard for the NHS to obtain, for the reasons (stated) which you (also) mention.
You are right, fibre extensions are about, but they are miles apart from human hair. All the salons in the Cotswolds use only human hair...demand isn't there for fibre ones, sadly.

Which is the drug that diabetics use? Is that Orlistat/Alli?

Are you her agent or something? 🤪 If you are so in to chunts, maybe head over to only fans?

Perhaps I'm a bit overtired, but your love fest with her is becoming tedious. "Just saying"

Hmmmmmm......really? Fifty quid says she's using the new weight loss injection.....
Are you her agent or something? 🤪 If you are so in to chunts, maybe head over to only fans?

Perhaps I'm a bit overtired, but your love fest with her is becoming tedious. "Just saying"

Hmmmmmm......really? Fifty quid says she's using the new weight loss injection.....
Sorry I’m not spreading negativity. Are you jealous of her ‘just asking’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sadly, those with means are buying it privately (as opposed to using traditional means to loose weight) This has resulted in very low availability for the NHS to purchase it for patients in genuine need (the morbidly obese who have more than a couple of pounds to shed) .

This is only a suspicion of course, but my rhetoric here is that if someone refuses to wait for her hair to grow naturally (& chooses instead to purchase human hair taken from impoverished young girls overseas) chances are she also wants the benefits of a trimmer figure without having to wait - & we know she adores & actively seeks out the attention, which, of course benefits her ego.

Let us wait now for her piece/story/other tedious online clutches for approval (with edited photographs) about her weight loss 'journey', where she will reiterate that she lost weight just by cutting booze out. Maybe she will write that book she was telling others about, when she described herself as 'a writer' in around 2013.....Or perhaps we will hear less now.....
Exercise and healthy eating all the way I reckon

Chunts? How old are you? Seven…. 🤣

Um, no

Of course you do

Sadly, those with means are buying it privately (weight loss injection) (as opposed to using traditional means to loose weight) This has resulted in very low availability for the NHS to purchase it for patients in genuine need (the morbidly obese who have more than a couple of pounds to shed) .

This is only a suspicion of course, but my rhetoric here is that if someone refuses to wait for her hair to grow naturally (& chooses instead to purchase human hair taken from impoverished young girls overseas) chances are she also wants the benefits of a trimmer figure without having to wait - & we know she adores & actively seeks out the attention, which, of course benefits her ego.

Let us wait now for her piece/story/other tedious online clutches for approval (with edited photographs) about her weight loss 'journey', where she will reiterate that she lost weight just by cutting booze out. Maybe she will write that book she was telling others about, when she described herself as 'a writer' in around 2013.....Or perhaps we will hear less now.....

She must be a big drinker if all she did was cut out the booze to lose that weight. A bottle of wine a week won't really do it. Remember the last big push to lose weight a few years ago? The sister of Marie from Kipling wrote it and Chuntley was on it, then the writer started putting on lots of weight and QVC dropped her. Chuntley just put the weight back on again after the promotion ended. As she is a yo yo dieter, the weight will be back on in no time

Sorry I’m not spreading negativity. Are you jealous of her ‘just asking’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chunts? How old are you? Seven…. 🤣
I welcome positive posts about presenters but unfortunately there are some on this forum who don't! You carry on being positive and forget about the old overweight biddies who are jealous of attractive presenters who are good at their job :) There was even someone on here who said that everyone on TV is attention seeking - I wonder what the likes of Michael Parkinson, Noel Fitzpatrick, David Attenbrough would think to that....:LOL:

I welcome positive posts about presenters but unfortunately there are some on this forum who don't! You carry on being positive and forget about the old overweight biddies who are jealous of attractive presenters who are good at their job :) There was even someone on here who said that everyone on TV is attention seeking - I wonder what the likes of Michael Parkinson, Noel Fitzpatrick, David Attenbrough would think to that....:LOL:
It is absurd to place the QVC 'hosts' in the same categories as Broadcasters Parky & Attenborough (Knights of the Realm, I believe?)

Re positivity: a great sentiment, but perhaps it is being confused with gushing fandom here, or maybe Chunts herself moonlighting to 'build her fanbase' ( I chose not to use 'sycophant')

Aren't Qurio & Sharon's place more suitable mediums for that sort of thing?

Oh my! Old overweight biddies :LOL::LOL::LOL:. I really doubt it. We've seen Catherine in every size from 8 to 18 and she looked fine but she didn't think so. That's where all the attention seeking comments arose as she was always saying how fat she looked when she actually didn't. It annoys people. Now excuse me while I go and squeeze into my size 30 stretch crimplene trousers, I have a whist drive to go to this evening if I can find my zimmer frame and incontinence pants.

Liroglutide is the chemical name of the diabetic drug, brand name Victoza. Ozempic is the other one I think.

CC

Oh my! Old overweight biddies :LOL::LOL::LOL:. I really doubt it. We've seen Catherine in every size from 8 to 18 and she looked fine but she didn't think so. That's where all the attention seeking comments arose as she was always saying how fat she looked when she actually didn't. It annoys people. Now excuse me while I go and squeeze into my size 30 stretch crimplene trousers, I have a whist drive to go to this evening if I can find my zimmer frame and incontinence pants.

Liroglutide is the chemical name of the diabetic drug, brand name Victoza. Ozempic is the other one I think.

CC
I do hope, CC, that you will also be wearing something on your top half as well. Though, having said that, it is National No Bra day, so you can probably let them go free and just hoik the waistband of your trews up to cover them.

Latest posts

Back