Casual and co TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I quite like it:blush:

Because its cotton and I can't find a maxi dress that suits me?

I do love DF for actually wearing the stuff before it airs - and gives us a real clue to her REAL size,so you can order accordingly:sun:

I quite like it too, but it looks very roomy, maybe might make someone look bigger than they actually are and the length wouldn't be long enough on me, good length for people of 'average' height maybe.

Can't stand those layers on the skirt reminiscent of the gypsy skirt. Casual & Co seem to do this with the majority of their dresses/skirts and the cotton is usually paper thin.

It's pretty but too short for me. I've got one casual & co top which is in a very thin cotton. And although it's lovely I thought it wouldn't wear overly well but it's been fine and the cotton has become softer over time.

I've ordered a large & an XL as not sure about the bust fit as I've lost nearly a stone in weight recently & I know their stuff can be a bit dodgy over sizing. The one that dosen't fit will just have to go back.:doh:

I can't say Casual and co fashion do anything for me, I find most of the fabrics are too loud and gaudy for me. My flexi friend is safe today.

i saw a couple of minutes of the video this morning and the top looked too baggy on the big busted girl, it really gaped under her arms. too short for me anyway but they are pretty and colourful

I agree, it did look baggy on her but that is because they gave her an XL and I think she was probably a L. Poor model. I saw a lovely dress advertised in a glossy mag from Matalan for a similar price and it looked nicer imho. I just dont trust QVC fashion any more. You could probably get better value from TK Maxx as well. It is not very competitive really I think, as a TSV, not expensive, but not great unmissable value as they guard their margins too highly I think.

pretty dress and cotton too, personally I don't like tiered dresses . I love maxis but so many of them seem to be tiered or have a great big flouncey frilly bit at the hem which make them a bit twee and girly for me. I do think Casual and Co and Geneivive make a welcome change from the usual garish polyester offerings.

Yes, so nice to see COTTON! I quite like the bodice on the TSV dress but it's a bit full and flouncy for me. Not keen on busy prints either, I may have been tempted by plain pink though...

Gawd what a gawdy maxi fest today, i think they have jumped on the bandwagon and churned out loads of maxi dresses in every colour.

Latest posts

Back