Carole Hochman Zip Dressing Gown TSV 04/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Carole Hochman Silky Plush Dimple Trim Zip Dressing Gown
Item Number: 149399
QVC Price £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £22.96
P&P £4.95

A calf-length dressing gown featuring long sleeves with turn-up cuffs, pockets at the hips and a zip fastening front. Truly relax at home in this sumptuously soft dressing gown from Carole Hochman.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 107.9cm (42.5"), M: (45"), L: 121.9cm (48"), XL: 137.2cm (54"), 2XL: 147.3cm (58"), 3XL: 157.5cm (62")
Hip: S: 115.6cm (45.5"), M: 121.9cm (48"), L: 129.5cm (51"), XL: 144.8cm (57"), 2XL: 154.9cm (61"), 3XL: 165.1cm (65")
Length (all sizes): 120.7cm (47.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.149399

Anyone know what has happened to Michelle the American guest who usually brings the Carole Hochman TSV? Not keen on her replacement, who, Jilly said, is now bringing CH to the European countries - her enthusiasm seems awfully fake. I can't remember her name but I think she has done other fashion on QVC.

I don't buy much of this brand as I wouldn't wear fleece pjs in a million years, but I found Michelle's softly softly delivery quite relaxing to watch.

Anyone know what has happened to Michelle the American guest who usually brings the Carole Hochman TSV? Not keen on her replacement, who, Jilly said, is now bringing CH to the European countries - her enthusiasm seems awfully fake. I can't remember her name but I think she has done other fashion on QVC.

I don't buy much of this brand as I wouldn't wear fleece pjs in a million years, but I found Michelle's softly softly delivery quite relaxing to watch.

she wasnt there last time due to her mum being ill & as its just after christmas & new year i think its reasonable to say she wouldnt b e back till the next visit (after this one

Thanks for the reply SCW. I hope she does return, as I couldn't watch any of the CH progs today because of the guest - too gushy for me.

I would cook in pj's of any kind. No matter how cold the windows are open and more often than not I wake up on top of the quilt, that is only a 4.5 tog.

Michelle is a rare phenomenon - a softly-spoken low profile under-stated American - I find her sales pitch very effective and enjoyable.

Not so keen on this TSV though, cheap looking flimsy fabric with a poorly inserted zip (I suspect the zip is too heavy for the fabric ). Disappointed because I could do with a zip dressing gown.

Michelle is a rare phenomenon - a softly-spoken low profile under-stated American - I find her sales pitch very effective and enjoyable.

Not so keen on this TSV though, cheap looking flimsy fabric with a poorly inserted zip (I suspect the zip is too heavy for the fabric ). Disappointed because I could do with a zip dressing gown.

BHS had a few nice ones in their sale (not usually somewhere I would shop but got a gorgeous viscose nightie recently) and I believe there's an extra 10% off their 70% off sale today...
Also M&S do nice full length zip up robes with hoods. I have a plum coloured one with spots and it's in a long so it actually reaches my ankles ;)

I would cook in pj's of any kind. No matter how cold the windows are open and more often than not I wake up on top of the quilt, that is only a 4.5 tog.

Oh me too! I've never understood how people sleep in anything. And it's not like I'm anywhere near tropical moments stage of life!! I still have a cotton fill 3tog on at the moment (would usually have changed to 4.5tog down one by now!) but still sleep just in lingerie (TMI?!) however I do have a whole wardrobe of PJ's and loungewear because I am not well enough for real clothes most of the time, so I do still get to enjoy nightwear! Fleece is a step too far, mind you!

Latest posts

Back