Brands that have come and gone.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stila have been bought and sold a number of times in the past few years. Estee Lauder owned it at one point then sold it and then it was bought and sold again.

Word was last the brand was in big trouble, but found a buyer who pulled in out of the UK and Europe altogether.

REN is a lovely brand but QVC sold so little of it anyway compared to their product list. They have their own mail order company and it is in Space NK. Doubt they want to go back to QVC.

You're always so knowledgeable Donna! Cheers hon! :D :flower:

oh, yeah. i remember her brow pencil. not bad.

There are times when I think I must be the kiss of death for beauty brands on QVC. I fall in love with some hero products from the brand - then they vanish!

I put the Mally Brow kit on waitlist thinking it might come into stock for the shows this week but it hasn't so far... :-( Are you still loving yours?

There are times when I think I must be the kiss of death for beauty brands on QVC. I fall in love with some hero products from the brand - then they vanish!

I put the Mally Brow kit on waitlist thinking it might come into stock for the shows this week but it hasn't so far... :-( Are you still loving yours?

I am. :happy:
I think it was on clearance a few days ago, which I found weird (was appr £12).
So re 'kiss of death'...you might be right. lol:giggle:

I am. :happy:
I think it was on clearance a few days ago, which I found weird (was appr £12).
So re 'kiss of death'...you might be right. lol:giggle:

Oh nooooooooooooo! :eek: Honestly. I just went cold for a sec then. Not again!

The Mally Brow kit in Sable is still in stock (item 227213 at £12.46).

I used to love watching the portrait of a lady shows !, I had it in my head it was property and not portrait but now I;m not so sure !.
Seems to me that there has not been many California "stuff" on lately or have I missed it ?, sent for some pieces once and hated them so back they went !.

It was "Property of a Lady" I had a lovely bracelet and I lost it the first time that I wore it. Mind you the clasp consisted of round, ball shaped buttons and loops. Useless.
It's true Suzy B isn't on as often and there hasn't been a TSV for yonks has there? Must be on the way out......
Does anyone remember Maria Merola? I bought a lovely bracelet from her range. Lovely to look at least. The enamelled metal was so soft that it just crumbled. I still have the bits!!! Why o why didn't I send it back?

Hi :hi:,
I think it was "Property of a Lady" too. California Style was on quite recently, but it isn't on much at all these days. I think I have grown out of "tat" jewellery anyway. I would rather have less of the better quality stuff than a load of cheap costume jewellery. I must be getting old......I am sounding like my mother!
:wave2:

I am going the opposite way. I haven't bought any real stuff for ages! In fact , now I think about it I haven't bought any false stuff for ages either!!! My goodness, what's wrong with me!!

The Mally Brow kit in Sable is still in stock (item 227213 at £12.46).

Isn't it weird. I couldn't find it by searching for Mally, in Clearance or in Last Clicks at all but it goes straight there using the item number. I never understand why that happens. :confused:

I think Sable would be too dark for me - if I remember correctly that's the almost black one. Bummer. :(

I know Denim & Co are on qvc us .... I'm sure I remember qvc uk doing it yrs back ... Iman make up ... woodwick candles ... they're doing them on IW ... I've said before I don't like YC candles, 'tho I love the tarts ... but I have a few woodwick candles and the scent is fab :)

Dead sea spa magik
Finders cellulite wraps where the models were always wrapped in clingfilm
Guam mud
Tisserand
Cariad aromatherapy
Bio Depiless hair retardants
Tony Maleedy Trichology hair care, remember him being like Phillip Kingsley

Didn't they used to have an Australian woman on with a hair removal product that was so natural you could eat it?Created for her young daughter who had a hairy condition....................or am I having a senior moment?:sad::blush:

Didn't they used to have an Australian woman on with a hair removal product that was so natural you could eat it?Created for her young daughter who had a hairy condition....................or am I having a senior moment?:sad::blush:

Nads Artemis. Nads.:grin::giggle:

Latest posts

Back