Bobbi Brown..why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
do QVC keep churning out the same products time after time???
Where are the new colours...the platinum collection,the lovely light summery lip glosses and eye colours,the kits,the shimmer bricks etc etc
Same old,same old.

How disappointing!:sleepy:

I agree wholeheartedly! If I want to buy some in person I have to take a £5.00 bus ride and then hope they still have some of the limited edition items in stock

do QVC keep churning out the same products time after time???
Where are the new colours...the platinum collection,the lovely light summery lip glosses and eye colours,the kits,the shimmer bricks etc etc
Same old,same old.

How disappointing!:sleepy:

same old and no tsv! they dont have that new pink shimmer block. i bought that overpriced but beautiful, my guy compliments me on it. shows its beautiful!

Bobbi Brown have finally made it to Aberdeen but only this week! The QVC range is really disappointing when there are so many new nice colours in the range. I buy mine when I'm down in Manchester and it's so much better if you can poke at stuff/try it on before you buy.

Bobbi Brown have finally made it to Aberdeen but only this week! The QVC range is really disappointing when there are so many new nice colours in the range. I buy mine when I'm down in Manchester and it's so much better if you can poke at stuff/try it on before you buy.

Does that mean JL in Aberdeen have finished their refit and got LE etc in as well?

It's a shame coz their make up is lovely but they don't put any effort into QVC. Makes you wonder why they bother.

Does that mean JL in Aberdeen have finished their refit and got LE etc in as well?

Just about. My friend that works there tells me that LE, Origins and Bare Minerals are going in but the Bobbi Brown place opened this week I think. They started doing an event where I used to get an invite from Frasers of Glasgow who then hired a hotel room and came up with a BB crew including a make up artist, who was Paul someone I think - is that the QVC man because I got fed up waiting to see?

Just about. My friend that works there tells me that LE, Origins and Bare Minerals are going in but the Bobbi Brown place opened this week I think. They started doing an event where I used to get an invite from Frasers of Glasgow who then hired a hotel room and came up with a BB crew including a make up artist, who was Paul someone I think - is that the QVC man because I got fed up waiting to see?

Thanks, just been looking at LE on facebook and it says LE was launching Thursday 11th June (today).
The BB man on QVC is called Paul

Last edited:

Bet Bobby didn't turn up! does she actually ever turn up anywhere, I get sick of the bloke on qvc, saying bobby this bobby that, you's think she was bleedin royalty!

He comes to HoF Belfast too. Bobbi only does the big London stores when she comes over. I think QVC stick with the steady core items from makeup brands.

Look at Prescriptives they rarely do any new on trend:rock: stuff from the brand. If it is new then it was in the stores months before. I sometimes wonder if they just cannot get enough stock or Estee Lauder who own the brand will not give them a good price?

If BB does turn up in person you will be expected to pay £50 for her to do your makeup and only £25 if you are lucky will be against what you buy.

It's the same with all the brands on QVC though which is weird given that they must be the biggest stockists (and in some cases only stockists) of many of their brands. Smashbox is one of the worst IMHO, QVC often flog stuff as brand new when it's actually from last years Summer collection! i have no patience waiting for them to catch up so I go to JBD for SB and eBay for Laura Geller etc!

Tx

Latest posts

Back