Black Friday Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I noticed quite a few bargains today while out and about in my lunch hour. House of Fraser had Bayliss and Harding gifts sets at half price. Lots of their Linea candles and diffuser sets were half price too.

Marks and Spencer's have all their party food on buy one get one free today and Friday. Good to stock up the freezer.

Argos have got some brilliant bargains, Nutri Ninja for £39.99 and loads of gift sets, including Baylisss and Harding aswell half price too and things like the instyler, too many offers to mention really.

Argos have got some brilliant bargains, Nutri Ninja for £39.99 and loads of gift sets, including Baylisss and Harding aswell half price too and things like the instyler, too many offers to mention really.

I went to Birchwood QVC shop yesterday and they had shed loads of the white Instyler for £2.99 .

I'm buying nothing from QVC for a start lol. I do, however, want one of those mini ovens as my cooker is on its last legs so I'll see if I might be able to get a deal somewhere. Nothing else for me.

CC

I went to Birchwood QVC shop yesterday and they had shed loads of the white Instyler for £2.99 .

That's brilliant but having said that, people have returned them for a reason, I wouldn't give a return as a Christmas present to someone and to be honest, QVC don't get a dime, oops sorry a penny from me. :mysmilie_17:

Hope Strato doesn't see this.

Latest posts

Back