Birthday event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The channel stinks of desperation. The lack of variety and absence of guests gives out the impression that they really are on their last legs.
The channels full of lies the GIA just started certifying Jade this year, they think everyone is thick so people believe in Quartzite Jade, when it's just Quartzite nothing else.

I think I've said it before on here, but listing carat weights on filled stones should be illegal.

It's legal deception as the law currently stands.
Totally agree with you. I once watched a documentary from the GIA where one of their experts said that some of fissure filled rubies they tested were 60 percent glass

According to Companies House, Gemporia is late in sending the accounts for this year …

Not a good sign.

Just seen an advert for the birthday event. 1-20 October. What day is it? 21 October. You'dathunk they'd know it's over by now :p Not that it was anything to write home about. And they still have the birthday gubbins in the studio.

According to Companies House, Gemporia is late in sending the accounts for this year …

Not a good sign.

To be fair, it's only the confirmation statement. Their full accounts aren't due yet.

You'd have thought a company of Gemporia's size would be able to get things like that sent in on time though.

Just seen an advert for the birthday event. 1-20 October. What day is it? 21 October. You'dathunk they'd know it's over by now :p Not that it was anything to write home about. And they still have the birthday gubbins in the studio.

Perhaps they're extending the birthday this year in case they're not around to have one next year? :oops:🙃

Perhaps they're extending the birthday this year in case they're not around to have one next year? :oops:🙃
If my memory serves, in the old days, you got the key to the door when 21. So, next year they will give DT a key to the door, then change the locks before he gets to use it ;) :p

Latest posts

Back