Birthday event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And yes, it's been commented already, but his 'baby' and Steve didn't shows his face on the actually birthday day? How rude :p

So do you believe Steve etc when they say that the reason why they cannot get hold of gemstones is because there are not as many available in the world?
So, if they can't get hold of gemstones any more, how come they keep 'opening' the SB vault? Which implies they have 'tons' of the stuff just sitting there. And they probably have all the 'non availables', in the back room cupboard and putting the price up for 'old stock' pretending they have all the trouble in the world getting them. (they lost the key to the cupboard?)

If this birthday 'event' is anything to go by, IF they make 21, that'll be DT, Lindsey and Jess after her second maternity leave is over, all holding smartphones a'la selfies, selling this years birthday items from a paste board table from the local DIY shop. Don't forget, they were still selling that Jade box from last year's BD at the beginning of this year / late last year. So, it's possible. (Smartphones and paste board tables are coz they are so down on their heels that's all they can afford. :p )

And yes, it's been commented already, but his 'baby' and Steve didn't shows his face on the actually birthday day? How rude :p
If Gemporia is Steve's baby, he should be reported to social services for serious child neglect! He has lost interest in it all now but this is what Steve does. He finds something that he enjoys and goes overboard, all-in and nothing else matters. Just a few examples of SB parenting skills:

He wanted to be in the music industry after he met Sarah aka "Angelle". He gets a TV channel and plays a 4 hour loop 24/7 of a rather silly, giggly Angelle. messing about on a sofa and playing a few of her songs. She looked very immature and he looked like a creepy man in a mac type of character. Of course, as in all good music manager style, he was soon indeed slipping Angelle one. Anyway, Angelle was a flop and they decided that the music industry wasn't nice (we'd never have guessed that). picked up their toys and left the industry. This baby wasn't sent to the orphanage, he adopted and indeed he married her. Those two things shouldn't be in the same sentence really, should they?

His new wife Sarah, wants to be a designer, so he gets 100% behind that idea and they have her disigns of children's goods, including backpacks made . However, that went belly up as well, it is a tough market, so nat all their fault but they stll ended up with a garage / storage place full of the stuff.

Now, they develop a taste for wine and this is the all new passion. Not content with enjoying a glass of the delicious libation like most of us, Steve thinks he has to be a wine connoisseur. He starts a new company called Vinappris and sells wine on TV between around 7pm to midnight. That tanks, pun intended and that baby is swiftly farmed off to the same orphanage as the babies before them.

He needs another new baby, one day, Steve buys some pretty, sparkly rocks. They are expensive and he thinks, there must be money to be made from these things and I want my paws on it. He decides that he is now a gem hunter and gemologist, GemsTv is born, usual MO being sold on telly for a few hours a day / evening at first and, as he gets more successful, exploding to 24 hours of live shows. The famous designer is made head of design, despite never having qualified to design jewellery. Steve decided to also be a philanthropist and give a little back to the countries who he purchased his rocks at rock bottom prices from. I am not sure what happened ther. We saw the same video of people benefiting from the money but the same video got a bit strange after 10 years or so and nothing new being shown. I suspect he adopted some poor children but ended the subscription because he didn't want them actually knocking on his door when they were grown adults.

However, predictably, Steve begins to lose interest when the baby gets older, it was cute and pretty when it was young but now it has grown into a pimply faced youth and a drain on his assets. He starts to withdraw from gem hunting and they grow apart. Now, Dad doesn't even turn up for the rather sad, lack lustre birthday parties.

Pappa's new bouncing baby is healthy living, predominantly dietary supplements, It's the perfect license to print money. You don't need qualifications, the industry is unregulated, you just advise customers who may have any concerns to consult their doctor before they take them. How many people do that I am sure, I suspect that not that most actually don't.

He wants to live forever, he enjoys moving from grift to grift, creating and then abandoning babies along the way. I wonder what the future will be for this child? As they say, past behaviour is the best predictor of future behaviour....

If Gemporia is Steve's baby, he should be reported to social services for serious child neglect! He has lost interest in it all now but this is what Steve does. He finds something that he enjoys and goes overboard, all-in and nothing else matters. Just a few examples of SB parenting skills:

He wanted to be in the music industry after he met Sarah aka "Angelle". He gets a TV channel and plays a 4 hour loop 24/7 of a rather silly, giggly Angelle. messing about on a sofa and playing a few of her songs. She looked very immature and he looked like a creepy man in a mac type of character. Of course, as in all good music manager style, he was soon indeed slipping Angelle one. Anyway, Angelle was a flop and they decided that the music industry wasn't nice (we'd never have guessed that). picked up their toys and left the industry. This baby wasn't sent to the orphanage, he adopted and indeed he married her. Those two things shouldn't be in the same sentence really, should they?

His new wife Sarah, wants to be a designer, so he gets 100% behind that idea and they have her disigns of children's goods, including backpacks made . However, that went belly up as well, it is a tough market, so nat all their fault but they stll ended up with a garage / storage place full of the stuff.

Now, they develop a taste for wine and this is the all new passion. Not content with enjoying a glass of the delicious libation like most of us, Steve thinks he has to be a wine connoisseur. He starts a new company called Vinappris and sells wine on TV between around 7pm to midnight. That tanks, pun intended and that baby is swiftly farmed off to the same orphanage as the babies before them.

He needs another new baby, one day, Steve buys some pretty, sparkly rocks. They are expensive and he thinks, there must be money to be made from these things and I want my paws on it. He decides that he is now a gem hunter and gemologist, GemsTv is born, usual MO being sold on telly for a few hours a day / evening at first and, as he gets more successful, exploding to 24 hours of live shows. The famous designer is made head of design, despite never having qualified to design jewellery. Steve decided to also be a philanthropist and give a little back to the countries who he purchased his rocks at rock bottom prices from. I am not sure what happened ther. We saw the same video of people benefiting from the money but the same video got a bit strange after 10 years or so and nothing new being shown. I suspect he adopted some poor children but ended the subscription because he didn't want them actually knocking on his door when they were grown adults.

However, predictably, Steve begins to lose interest when the baby gets older, it was cute and pretty when it was young but now it has grown into a pimply faced youth and a drain on his assets. He starts to withdraw from gem hunting and they grow apart. Now, Dad doesn't even turn up for the rather sad, lack lustre birthday parties.

Pappa's new bouncing baby is healthy living, predominantly dietary supplements, It's the perfect license to print money. You don't need qualifications, the industry is unregulated, you just advise customers who may have any concerns to consult their doctor before they take them. How many people do that I am sure, I suspect that not that most actually don't.

He wants to live forever, he enjoys moving from grift to grift, creating and then abandoning babies along the way. I wonder what the future will be for this child? As they say, past behaviour is the best predictor of future behaviour....
Spot on, Ballerina 😀

Ballerina, an impressive post. Looking at it, I'd agree, he doesn't make a good father. Coz I'm in that frame of mind, he must think he's a good father though. All those 'business' babies, and all his 'real' babies. Tongue in cheek now, I hope he treats his real babies better than his other ones.

On a positive note, you can get this for...wait for it...£450 (2.5g cheese wire).

Yep. £450....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241013_175347_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241013_175347_Chrome.jpg
    52.3 KB
On a positive note, you can get this for...wait for it...£450 (2.5g cheese wire).

Yep. £450....
Ooo, I'll buy four. Keep one ring. Dismantle the others and earrings and pendant them, and then, melt down the excess gold to make the pendant setting, and if there's any left over, make a chain too ;)

Yep. £450....
Crumbs. It looks so flimsy that it’ll disintegrate the first time it’s worn. Hope it well packed for posting or it’d get bent in transit.

Latest posts

Back