Bibi Bijoux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

I'm interested in the BB ball bracelet with a heart charm and crystal but many of the reviews seem to mention that the crystal falls out, sometimes even before it arrived! Also that the elastic is prone to snapping. Has anyone else here bought items from BB with crystals in? How did you fare with it? I'd appreciate opinions :)

I have several bibi items, all with the large Swarovski crystals on them, and haven't lost any crystals at all....I have largish wrists and have no problems with elastic snapping (have on lola rose rings though)
I once bought a bibi pendant from another site, which had a large filigree heart with a crystal stuck on the front of it, but that came off so I had to return it....
I find bibi jewellery to be very good quality on the whole.

i have the stretch bracelet with loads of charms and crystals and I have worn it over a year now. its beautiful. no crystals falling out and looks immaculate. love love love it!

I have a few bracelets and am very pleased with the quality and look. Would recommend them to anyone :up:

Just seen a few moments of Ms Jingle ( balls) Jangle & why do women of a certain age try to look 20 years younger and end up looking 10 years older?
The eyelashes remind me of when I wouldn't be parted from my mink ones-----way back!Not keen on the TSV but Bibi isn't my style.

Just seen a few moments of Ms Jingle ( balls) Jangle & why do women of a certain age try to look 20 years younger and end up looking 10 years older?
The eyelashes remind me of when I wouldn't be parted from my mink ones-----way back!Not keen on the TSV but Bibi isn't my style.

I know what you mean that Bibi bird is madly muttony!

I'd love to see her and Michelle Hope on a show together !!!! Hinge & Bracket of the 21st Century !!! - neither of them rarely look full on at the camera, but just give sideway glances

I'm not maligning men and women who hail from Essex, but is it only the blond hair she is lacking? Seriously, this brand is supposed to be a designer range - reflected in a high price for what is after all, basically a base metal. I would have thought she gave off the wrong image of the type of gal who Bibi would want to wear the jewellery. Having said that if, as she says - repeatedly - footballers' wives - again not, imo, a positive recommendation - buy it, maybe she's a kindred spirit. There's something about this range I like, but two things have thus far deterred me from buying: I wear only precious metals and gemstones; the price. Also, from the reviews, the quality is a bit suspect. Anyone out there comment on the quality? I did notice when I read the reviews, a couple of people actually glued stones in and another took it to the jewellers to have it tightened, rather than return it. Mine would have gone straight back, if it was unsuitable or faulty.

I agree, if the Bibi company wanted their customer base to be the TOWIE generation, then they've hit the spot with their current UK Marketing Director ! someone ought to whisper in her ear that looking the colour of walnuts is soooo yesterday darlin' !!!

While I liked the look I couldn't work out why it was all so expensive for glass and as some one else said a base metal ??
I would rather have paid slightly more and had it in sterling silver and semi precious stones. But that is only my humble opinion.
I thought that all of the presenters struggled with the "easy magnetic clasp" which also put me off and there where no lengths given for any of the bracelets I saw being presented.

Moth I have that particular bracelet. No problem with the crystal falling out. I do like it but mine was a gift and even though I like it and wear it, I still think its very expensive for what it is. Often people say that you couldn't get the equivalent weight in silver and I agree you couldn't but once you're wearing it the weight of the piece is almost irrelevant. As long as the charms and the bracelet are of similar weight then the piece will work well.

I love bead bracelets but I prefer silver or gold. And most of the Bibi pieces are too big and bold for me.

Latest posts

Back