Bibi Bijoux woman....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've often wondered how she got to the Brand's presenter. :dull: Bibi Bijoux is marketed as being de riguer for celebs and they certainly know how to charge for their wares but this presenter is rather, erm, shall I say downmarket?? :doh:

I've often wondered how she got to the Brand's presenter. :dull: Bibi Bijoux is marketed as being de riguer for celebs and they certainly know how to charge for their wares but this presenter is rather, erm, shall I say downmarket?? :doh:

Do you mean she's 'Common as Muck'??
If you do, I agree.

Essex girl? Sorry to all you EG's you are not all TOWIE types ( hopefully)
But at least we know know for sure that Leighton D is a Bradford boy ( he mentioned it yesterday)

The Only Way Is Essex

All the "cast" look just like the BB guest presenter. Or the other way round!

She's on at the moment and it's definitely a south Essex accent - maybe Loughton/Chigwell (think TOWIE or Birds of a Feather). The stomping ground of spray tans, gel nails, wine bars and holidays in Marbella.

A snob - moi ?

Linda xx

just had a look - see what you mean. bad false eyelashes and everything is prettay.

I caught the last 20 minutes of tonight's show and have been trying to decide how I could place my comments diplomatically between PPC's and Ricky's... but I can't! :grin:

Latest posts

Back