Bibi Bijoux TSV 05/04/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have some bracelets and they are great. Price too expensive for me on this tsv though.

I was bought a Bibi bracelet as a gift. I've always thought it was too expensive for base metal. Now I really like the bracelet I've got. It's quite a simple bead bracelet for Bibi so not too much jingle jangle! But I still think its very expensive for what it is.

I have to agree that you wouldn't get the same weight in silver jewellery. But once the piece is on the weight doesn't really make much difference. Also it doesn't look like silver. The colour is more muted. Silver has that beautiful bright white gleam to it. I have put my Bibi bracelet with silver bracelets but they look quite different.

Sadly I would now like a necklace to match so I'm going to end buying something at some point. The nude TSV could be an option with my easy pay code.

Oh and the Bibi bag it comes in is really naff. I binned mine.

I think it's totally overpriced. £50ish for a bit of leather and base metal. I love silver jewellery and would rather spend that amount on a smaller piece of hand made jewellery. Who the hell is Bibi whatshername anyway I had never heard of this brand till I saw it on Q.

It is totally overpriced but I still like it a lot. I wouldn't be happy with a smaller silver piece but I have resisted and I am resisting and I will resist.

You wouldn't necessarily have to go with a smaller piece to get silver but you definitely wouldn't have such a weighty piece. But once its on you wouldn't notice and nor would anyone else. The silver would be hollow though. But then so are the Bibi beads. They have to be hollow to get the thread through.

I keep saying this but I definitely have nothing to do with the designer ... other than giving her money in exchange for jewellery ... but try Annie Haak designs. There are sometimes discount codes kicking about the back of magazines for her designs.

I love metal bead bracelets and the ones from Annie Haak are lovely. Perhaps more delicate than Bibi but that suits me better.

I have several BB pieces and absolutely love them. Love the chunkiness and hearts and "shroffski" crystals!!! For me, they are worth it in terms of how much I wear them and cost per wear!

I think they are very expensive. I think if I were to spend that much, I would want least silver. I did like the look of it at first but it seems a bit chavvy, on Alison Keenan last night during her early evening hours and having seen other presenters wearing it, I cant help thinking it would look better on younger girls. Not sure it looked 'cool' on Alison K.

I come from Essex and this range is very popular here. Quite a lot of my friends love Bibi and have masses of them. They wear lots of the Bibi bead bracelets at once. They look good on them. I never thought the range was for me though. Maybe a bit full-on.

Round here women have big charity sales at their houses, where there are all kinds of goods being sold, with a percentage goes to charity and there are raffles etc. Bibi jewellery is often sold at these, at slightly discounted prices.

The fact that so many of my friends wear this range puts me off as I don't want to look like I am copying. However, on my birthday, my friends clubbed together and presented me with a long Bibi necklace on grey leather with the bits and bobs on. I have to say that I really like it and wear it a lot. I find that the pendants are very tactile and I enjoy fiddling with them. The piece is modern and quite funky. The leather has not worn at all and is comfortable to wear and the pendants never tarnish and are a good weight. I actually quite like the fact that they are not bright like silver is.

Just thought I'd add that into the mix if people are dithering.

I was wary at first but after my first bracelet I like the smaller items. Not keen on all but I do love the way the bracelets move and feel. They have a nice weight to them and feel substantial.

I do think the jewellery looks very 'Essex' That may or may not be a bad thing depending on what you like but I find it a bit brash. I would shy away from a girl who had some much jingle jangle on, kind of can be a bit intimidating. Just my opinion.

The guest presented makes me laugh. She openly says she loves her bling and lots of jingle jangle. item no 301060 has become an all time fav of mine!

I do think the jewellery looks very 'Essex' That may or may not be a bad thing depending on what you like but I find it a bit brash. I would shy away from a girl who had some much jingle jangle on, kind of can be a bit intimidating. Just my opinion.

99% sure Kat Slater had a BB necklace on before. Leather code & big silver charms on.
Maybes she's the new face of BB!!!???

Latest posts

Back