Bibi Bijoux TSV 05/04/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, I quite like this - would like it in the nude colour I think. I bought the owl necklace in black leather originally and after a few hours the leather made my neck black - it could have just been a dodgy one, but I ended up exchanging it for the grey which is fine (or doesnt show lol). Thanks for the heads up on this one Autumn!!:mysmilie_504:

Oh dear, I quite like this - would like it in the nude colour I think. I bought the owl necklace in black leather originally and after a few hours the leather made my neck black - it could have just been a dodgy one, but I ended up exchanging it for the grey which is fine (or doesnt show lol). Thanks for the heads up on this one Autumn!!:mysmilie_504:

Your welcome:hi: Hopefully it will be on easy pay for u if u do decide to buy it

Tbh, I didnt think the price was too bad, considering how much some of their necklaces are. The leather on my owl one is beautifully soft and well made.

5/4 Bibi Bijoux TSV

Any ideas on next weeks bibi? Havent watched much the last few days and i know the last Bibi TSV all the women presenters were showing it off a few weeks in advance, will it be worth it?!

Any ideas on next weeks bibi? Havent watched much the last few days and i know the last Bibi TSV all the women presenters were showing it off a few weeks in advance, will it be worth it?!

Its the necklace shown in the link on the first post Sausage x

I need to search more before jumping in with a new thread!!
Hoping for easy pays and a sudden addition of no p and p at all!

Somone has received this already and given it a 5star review, must be a member of the customer panel i guess or a member of staff :smirk:

I hope you're saying that in your best Estuary accent Gemma1, cos in my head that's how I'm hearing it!

Jude xx

I've been eyeing this TSV up for a few days and decided to buy it using my easy pay code. I went for the grey option. I really love the design style of Bibi and this is my first piece.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I really like the design, so am tempted, but finding it hard to justify the price considering it isn't silver.

Latest posts

Back