Beyond the call of duty?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
"What did you say this is supposed to taste like?

image.jpg

"Seriously, I don't think i can finish....."

image.jpg

"Can someone get the bucket ready? Huuuup!"

image.jpg

surely it makes more sense to eat food that makes you feel full up for longer, I wonder if it deals with people who comfort eat , they eat regardless of whether there full up or not

I can't understand why they've just strawberry as a flavour. Plenty of people can't eat real or synthetic strawberry.
I use konjac shower sponges and can't bring myself to think of them as edible. They're really great for the skin though.

I can't understand why they've just strawberry as a flavour. Plenty of people can't eat real or synthetic strawberry.
I use konjac shower sponges and can't bring myself to think of them as edible. They're really great for the skin though.

They do a soya fibre version in Holland & Barrett. Works out £6.50 ish per 750g tub if you buy when they have a buy 1 get 1 for 1 penny sale. Theirs has added vits & minerals too & lasts ages. I think it would do near enough the same as the soya & other fruit powder, (pineapple & papayia), fill you up. Those satchets on Q seem incredibly expensive!

For 10 days they certainly are Nikki. Boots sell slimstix which are much the same as far as I know and I imagine cheaper or occasionally 3 for 2.

Latest posts

Back