Beulah - QVC Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my goodness, that is heart breaking, and makes you appreciate things you take for granted more.

I hope Beulah and her lovely family continue to fight and get better, and to anyone else going through

this at the minute. Very heart warming and a lovely family she has raised

How heartbreakingly sad. I sincerely hope Beaulah's treatment is successful and I wish her all the luck in the world. Damned cancer!

:sad: So sad that she has gone through all that, and I will be praying for her to get better......so glad she got on the trial. I feel so sad for her sons too....and so touched to know how they are coping and supporting their mum.

how eloquently written and so so incredibly sad to read. All my sincere wishes go to Beulah and her family, my heart breaks for them. Stay well hunni xxxxx

I wish Beulah and her family the very best. I also hope that the treatments being pioneered now for cancer do make the difference and situations like this become a thing of the past. It can't happen soon enough.

I am so sorry to read this.

I saw Beulah on the IOW a few years ago, she was modelling for photos of the place I was on holiday.

She is very tiny and very pretty with a lovely smile......

It took me ages to realise who she was.....kept thinking it was an old friend!

Very moving reading her sons blog.

Best wishes to Beulah and her loving family.

So sad to read this. She always seemed a very contented person when on. So glad she has a lovely family taking care of her, and obviously some very good friends including Jo.

I've lost 2 very good friends, both in their 40's, to malignant melanoma.

Cancers are such evil diseases. Beulah's boys sound lovely, lets hope they can help get her through this.

Its made me think. I actually work in a plastic surgery ward , and the chiropodist noticed a mole on my foot i can't see.
She told me to watch it. I had one of the doctors look at it, and he said to photograph it and watch for changes, but its
very hard for me to see. So i'm gonna go to the doctors and get referrred to get it cut out. So just to say everyone, look
out for moles, especially very dark ragged ones, get them checked out, don;t take any chances

Its made me think. I actually work in a plastic surgery ward , and the chiropodist noticed a mole on my foot i can't see.
She told me to watch it. I had one of the doctors look at it, and he said to photograph it and watch for changes, but its
very hard for me to see. So i'm gonna go to the doctors and get referrred to get it cut out. So just to say everyone, look
out for moles, especially very dark ragged ones, get them checked out, don;t take any chances

Indeed Barbs, my eldest boy was born with a mole on his right leg, I always kept an eye on it as we spent a lot of time in Cyprus & after one holiday when he was about 5 yrs old, I swore it had got bigger, the doctor agreed, so I took him & had it removed. Better safe than sorry. Glad to see the back of it. Good luck on having yours removed Barbs x

The last time I saw Beulah on QVC was wearing the Ken Paves' wigs and she looked really lovely in them Ken is always nice to her.
I was looking up on Beulah: She has been a model for more than 26 yrs.
322.jpg

http://www.nowmodels.co.uk/models/Beulah-Grant/90.aspx

http://sussex.greatbritishlife.co.uk/article/beauty--the-eyes-that-have-it-19477/

I have always found her to be a very pleasant model on QVC.......again, I am wishing her all the luck in the world with her treatment.

Latest posts

Back