Benefit Cosmetics TSV 24/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never used Benefit & thought I'd be tempted but it looks a bit boring.
Are the blushers in cardboard?

how crappy is that in cardboard at the price of it you would think it would be in a proper compact it wont stand much wear and tear in your makeup bag no good for me

It's looking less & less appealing. Little product in tacky cardboard & over priced.

Benefit 5 Piece Best of Benefit Make-Up Collection with Bag
Item Number: 218738
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.97
P&P £4.95

Comprising all your Benefit make-up heroes, this collection includes the bestselling They're Real Mascara in Black, Gimme Brow eyebrow gel, Hoola Bronzer, High Beam highlighter, and Benetint lip and cheek stain, plus a pretty cosmetics bag. A must-have Benefit collection featuring multi-tasking heroes, which can be used solo or together to produce a range of gorgeous looks.

The 'got to have it' collection - with all of Benefit's make-up heroes plus a gorgeous travel bag in one great set, this collection makes the ultimate gift. If they already love Benefit, they'll be pleased to receive all of their favourite products, while if they have yet to try the on-trend brand, this collection makes the perfect introduction.

Contains:

1 x They're Real Mascara (8.5g) - this long-wearing, jet black mascara has a specially-designed brush with a smudge-proof, moisturising formula. Designed to lengthen, curl, volumise, lift and separate the look of your lashes
1 x Gimme Brow (3g) in a choice of light, medium or dark. This tinted eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers designed to adhere to your skin and hairs, and helps to give your eyebrows natural-looking fullness and definition. Featuring a custom, tiny tapered brush with a precision tip
1 x High Beam (13ml) - a long-lasting, satin-pink highlighter designed to give cheeks and brow bones a dewy, luminescent glow
1 x Benetint (12.5ml) - a sheer rose-tinted lip and cheek stain designed to give long-lasting, subtle colour
1 x Hoola Bronzer (8g) - a pure matte bronzer suitable for all skintones that comes with a soft, natural-bristle brush
1 x make-up bag - in a pastel pink with a floral design and a bright candy pink top, with a carry handle and branding

How to apply:
They're Real Mascara:

Hold the wand horizontally and wiggle the brush from side to side, working your way through your lashes
Hold the wand vertically and stroke upwards to coat all lashes
Used the domed tip to fan out corner lashes
Apply more coats as desired

Gimme Brow:

Using short, pressing motions, stroke the precision tip along your brows
Comb through with the custom tapered brush

Highbeam:

Apply dots with the brush along your brow bones, the top of your cheekbones, your Cupid's bow, the bridge of your nose, and the corner of your eyes
Wear with blush for a luminescent glow

Benetint:

Cheeks: brush three strokes on the apples of your cheeks and blend with your fingertips
Wear under Highbeam for a dewy glow
Lips: apply onto your lips and blend. Repeat for a deeper colour

Hoola Bronzer:

Sweep across your cheeks, chin and forehead using the included brush
Always tap off excess powder
Can also be used to contour your cheekbone sand jawline

Always have your favourite make-up:
Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive another two deliveries of this collection every 90 days at today's fantastic price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218738

3 easy pays of £14.99 but its still says auto-delivery so id wait for them to change that

how crappy is that in cardboard at the price of it you would think it would be in a proper compact it wont stand much wear and tear in your makeup bag no good for me

It really is a brand that is completely style over substance. You can't claim to be high end if you put your products in cardboard. I think the blushers are around £20, crazy when you compare that to the packaging (and size!) other brands give you at that price.

Last edited:
one of my fav make up brands. the boxes are ok just dont get them wet they last never had a problem. better for the landfill to

Funny story. My local House of Fraser are doing a refit so counters moved to temporary spots. Two very high end French brands are now beside the Benefit counter. The SAs are going nuts as nothing but teenagers coming into the Benefit counter then starting to play with their stuff.

one of my fav make up brands. the boxes are ok just dont get them wet they last never had a problem. better for the landfill to

That's a good point - I can understand why people would think cardboard is not the best look (for the price) but it has to be better than chucking out unrecyclable plastic make-up compacts and I've never had a problem with the longevity of cardboard packaging either. There are a few Benefit products I love but I do agree much of the range is overpriced, especially for how much you get. As with everything, choose wisely!

Latest posts

Back