Benefit Cosmetics TSV 24/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

as an ardent benefit fan i have nearly everything in the tsv so wont need to buy. i like the lipsticks with the lip liner built in that comes in the tin. may treat myself to that

There's a Benefit freebie in Elle magazine at the moment, soft matte liquid bronzer 'Dew the Hoola' 5 ml.

IMG_2729.jpg

There's a Benefit freebie in Elle magazine at the moment, soft matte liquid bronzer 'Dew the Hoola' 5 ml.

I got the magazine for that - not a bad freebie. Benefit seem to have been doing a lot of magazine freebies lately, don't they?

I got the magazine for that - not a bad freebie. Benefit seem to have been doing a lot of magazine freebies lately, don't they?

Yes they did, I got the brow pencil. Is the Hoola freebie any good, it seems tiny?

as an ardent benefit fan i have nearly everything in the tsv so wont need to buy. i like the lipsticks with the lip liner built in that comes in the tin. may treat myself to that

Same here. I have more than one (part used) of a couple of things in the TSV or I might have been tempted. I have had a bottle of High Beam on the go for years and it still looks quite full - you need so little and I don't use it every day - so it would be silly to get the TSV just to stock up.

Yes they did, I got the brow pencil. Is the Hoola freebie any good, it seems tiny?

I missed the brow pencil freebie sadly. I have only used the Dew The Hoola once so far and like the texture/finish but I'm not very good at applying bronzers because I'm just not sure where to apply it! If I try to use it to "contour", it just ends up like a brown blusher or stripes; if I use it more generally to give the sun-kissed look they go on about, it looks a bit random. I have even more problems with powder blushers so I'll persevere with the Dew The Hoola. I'll have to watch the presentation for tips (it's in a duo on QVC at the moment with the Shy Beam, which I also like).

PS The freebie Hoola is not that tiny, Marina - well 5ml compared to 30ml full size product, but 5ml is a teaspoon and as a little goes a long way, I think this freebie will too. The container including lid is about 7.5cm tall so it doesn't feel too tiny either. For "tiny", think those hand creams in the l'Occitane TSV last year - and they were not free by any means!

Have they said how many TSVs they sold? I think they went to limited stock a little while ago?

Just received mine and tried the products, they don't suit me and my Lancome mascara is better than the benefit one. Oh dear another return I think, dreading getting 'The letter'

Thats what theY get for having male presenters on trying to flog it like Simon Biagi, who books the presenters for the shows? It would of flown out if they had Pippa or JR IMHO.

Sorry no. Makes no different who presents it people buy if they want. Benefit are not the hip brand they think they are. I put up the TSV on a private FB page about make up at first they got excited then decided to buy from Benefit's sale online as better deal. Oh they didn't watch QVC just going by the products in the TSV and price.

I think sometimes with cosmetics TSVs the fact that you get a choice of foundation, but then the other choices are fixed can be offputting.

Then they also need to factor in the fact that if the brand changes but the colours chosen don't, people will cycle through trying each one then stop when they find a favourite... or decide QVC doesn't meet their needs.

Latest posts

Back