Beauty Tools with iGrow TSV 11/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I worry with this sort of thing and Revitalash products. If they are powerful enough to stimulate growth of hair & lashes etc, could they cause other 'rogue' cells to grow uncontrollably ?

It's also on qvc.com 3.3 star reviews
http://www.qvc.com/iGrow-by-Apira-Science-Hands-Free-Hair-Growth-Laser-System.product.A268873.html?sc=A268873-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-A268873&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/73/a268873.001?$uslarge$

I worry with this sort of thing and Revitalash products. If they are powerful enough to stimulate growth of hair & lashes etc, could they cause other 'rogue' cells to grow uncontrollably ?

I presume its safe but if you look at the info on the web its says not be used with sensitive skin or if you have cancer on the scale,or sensitivity to the particular light .No way I would use it under any circumstances.

I am blessed with very thick hair but even I notice that post menopause it isn't as thick as it once was and I know I would be very depressed if it was as thin as I have seen on some ladies therefore I suspect I MAY in a moment of madness be suckered into it. Luckily I don't need it but it could be a different story. I like to think I would be sensible enough to go for a nice cut or hairpiece rather than this gizmo .

Male baldness is a whole different thing most people would rather see a man well groomed with a bald head rather than a rug or transplant.

I've noticed mine getting thinner, finer and dryer with menopause, and yes, it is depressing. If I was a man, I'd have happily shaved it all off years ago and been a lot richer for it. My hair has always been difficult and just when I finally find my beloved Steampod and get it looking nice, it decides to do this! Arrggh!

Is it an American thing? I thought rosemary oil was the popular scalp conditioner here, with neem popular in India.
I’m not sure, the origin of this oil is Dominican Republic/Jamaica.
I’ve noticed that the majority of reviews are in Russian and many are very highly scored.

Yay! if anyone ever wondered what the hell is in my avatar - now you know.

Disappointed that here's no wifi or bluetooth connectivity; wearing this should definitely have a sound-track of 70s & 80s europop or at the v least "Telstar" by the Tornados!

:ninja::song::ninja::song: :emo::tongue:

I bet Elton John and Wayne Rooney will be peed off, if only they'd seen this before spending all that money on hair transplants.

For some reason, the contraption reminds me of that Kylie Minogues video "can't get you out of my head"....... oh the irony. :mysmilie_17:

Thank goodness I have very thick hair but I know if it was as thinning as the folk this is aimed at I would probably be sucked in - my heart goes out to anyone in this position, I just hope that it does actually work as it must really knock your self confidence.

Yes I agree, I really hope this works for the people that need it, hairloss must an absolute nightmare and so upsetting for the people who suffer from it. I hope it's not just playing on people's fears as they always do though to make a profit, but judging by the other machines they've had for similar problems that have been rubbish, probably will be.

It reminds me of Cliff Richard's ... Wired for Sound...:mysmilie_17:

Did you mean SNAKE OIL, I think this is the modern equivalent?

Yes I think so too.Sorry for people who have thinning hair .Mine is very fine and getting a little thinner but I wouldn't try anything like this.The price seems very high for something that may not work.

Yay! if anyone ever wondered what the hell is in my avatar - now you know.

Disappointed that here's no wifi or bluetooth connectivity; wearing this should definitely have a sound-track of 70s & 80s europop or at the v least "Telstar" by the Tornados!

:ninja::song::ninja::song: :emo::tongue:

I recognised it straight away . Its quite surreal the way they posed the picture ....

Latest posts

Back