Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV tonight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gorblimey didn't we all decide these things were carp about twenty years ago??

I think I've even ordered something similar from QVC back in the dim and distant past. It made my skin red and sore and did beggar all about the hair!

I think QVC should be embarassed to offer us such tat as a TSV and I look forward to reviews similarly scathing in tone to those for the ****** Ped Pro or whatever it was called!:angry:

Ok, I'll reply to myself then :thinking2:

The first one is a ruby ring that they want to get rid of the last dregs of :angry: and is limited stock before they even air it.

But there's Laura Geller coming up later :nod: Where's our Oracle?

clemenzina

Ok, I'll reply to myself then :thinking2:

The first one is a ruby ring that they want to get rid of the last dregs of :angry: and is limited stock before they even air it.

But there's Laura Geller coming up later :nod: Where's our Oracle?

clemenzina

oooo hope theres a laura geller oto

Here you go............

Laura Geller Down to Earth Blush-n- Brighten
One Time Only Price £19.98
QVC Price £29.00
Item Number 227586
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Flush your cheeks with radiant colour with Blush-n-Brighten from Laura Geller. It's a special blend of softly shimmering pink, mauve, white and tan to give you a natural blush. The silky-smooth powder gives your skin a fresh, dewy look that adapts to your complexion. Comes with a retractable brush.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227586

Laura Geller Sugar Free Blush 'n' Brighten in Boysenberry with Brush
One Time Only Price £23.57
QVC Price £28.25
Item Number 227307
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Brighten your complexion with this Laura Geller blusher (9g). It adds a swirl of subtle pink colour to your cheeks, giving you a naturally radiant look. Boysenberry contains coral tones, soft berry colours and touches of brown to give your skin a natural-looking flush. Great for popping in your bag, the compact has a mirror inside and comes with a retractable brush.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227307

I knew you'd come up trumps Sazza :hi:

No good to me :( Those colours will be too strong. I've got a mini Blush 'n Brighten that will last me the rest of my life, the amount I (don't) use ;)

clemenzina

i did not get on with these pads they left red marks on my legs and they leave you with a burning sensation too.When the hair started to grow back after a few days my legs were very ithchy. There is no way i would let anyone use on the face it left me red raw and slightly inflamed where you were rubbing the product.i can not believe Ali Young has let this slip through the qvc doors.Please do not use on sensitive skin.

This one works for me anyhow.

I bought this before reading all your comments.Though oh bu****! what a waste, BUT
it arrived today and I have done my legs - last shaved them over a week ago - all the hair is off without having to rub very hard and skin very soft.
I have very sensitive skin and there is no redness at all.

Be interested to hear how anyone else is getting on if they own up to buying this!

I bought this, but have not received yet. I remember silky mitts with fondness, I have fine hair on my legs and can go days without shaving (well 2!), and am keen to see how these pan out - will report back when I have received.
BTW fine hair on my legs may mean less bother of hair removal, but it also means fine eyelashes which fall out as soon as I wave a mascara wand within a foot of my eyes, so there are disadvantages!

Latest posts

Back