Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV tonight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh this TSV is expensive for what it is and as old as the hills as well, OK it's been updated but I was selling something very similar to these pads 20 odd years ago in the chemists.
They are actually quite good from what I remember, to exfoliate the skin but not much good at hair removal unless it's very short, I know I used them odd times between shaving if in a hurry.

I used to use them years and years ago and got them from Boots. They leave your skin lovely and smooth but agree they were only good for in between shaves. I used to like them - but it was a long time ago.

The TSV does say they work best on short stubble - an electric fine mouse sander would probably do the same job LOL. Ooooh I feel an invention coming on. Paint it pink and it could be another TSV.

Similar thing by the tills in QS - £3.00.

I do have a friend who swears by the Boots version but not tried it myself.

I used to use these years ago and they are quite good for smartening up your legs in an emergency between waxing, but that was about it.

I used to use them years and years ago and got them from Boots. They leave your skin lovely and smooth but agree they were only good for in between shaves. I used to like them - but it was a long time ago.

The TSV does say they work best on short stubble - an electric fine mouse sander would probably do the same job LOL. Ooooh I feel an invention coming on. Paint it pink and it could be another TSV.

Add some faux gems and an led light and you could add another fiver to the price, and of course it would be heavier so another £2.95 on the P&P. :giggle:

Linda

Another invention by Monica Krueger!
I watched the demonstration of these pads at midnight. At first glance, the leg looked quite smooth and hairless. Upon closer inspection of the pad being rotated around the leg, I could see that the hairs were not being removed.
Evidently, it takes so much of the hair off, then stops removing any more
I was thinking about trying these, but I won't be bothering now!

A friend of mine bought something like this last year for her elderly mum, to remove facial hair. She said it worked very well. She paid £20 for it. Also when I switched the TV on this morning there was a tele shopping channel (Pitch TV) selling exactly the same thing for £19.99 but with less pads. Never seen Pitch TV before, it was broadcasting on whatever channel I was watching just before I went to bed!!

MORE HAIR REMOVAL - do they think we are all Yeti's???:emo:

I know what you mean! Do they think we all howl at a full moon or something? Maybe they saw that programme on channel 4 about those really hair folk and thought they'd tap into that market!! Come on QVC we are now all plucked and shaved to silky perfection please can we have something else?

Silky Mitts

pack of three Silky mitts (sand paper) £1.79 ish at Savers.

Are these any different because I can't use the cheapy version - made my shins burn for days; I couldn't even bear tepid water in the shower on my legs! So if you try the TSV I'd suggest you rub very gently for the first few times.

Jude x

Latest posts

Back