Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV tonight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Gawd knows why I'm asking as it's bound to be something idiotic & useless I absolutely won't want but does anyone know what the TSV is yet?

Gawd knows why I'm asking as it's bound to be something idiotic & useless I absolutely won't want but does anyone know what the TSV is yet?
:sleepy: no idea kwc but gawd knows why they keep flogging this category..it must surely rank as one of their most boring tsvs. Why don't they offer something like a decent set of makup brushes instead of the eternal footfile/manicure/magnifiying mirror/LED light combo? :thinking2:

Well, I keep hoping Fairynuff! It must be the turn of the make-up brushes (or something else 'nice'!) one day, surely? :yawn2:

I'm hoping it's a pink bejewelled tweezer, with a light and pvc carry case, especially for removing big toe hair (battery included).:wink2:

*sigh* You're probably right BL - unlikely to be anything make-up related or AY would be doing it, wouldn't she & it's AK? :sad:

Oh well, whatever it is she's probably had one which cost hundreds of pounds more! One thing's for sure though - if it's sun protection or line prevention of some sort she certainly hasn't used it....................:54:

It must be something really impressive as no one has posted details yet. Is it worth getting excited I wonder or shall I go to bed..........:33: Could get excited there I suppose instead!!:wink2:

Thanks SCW - surprised your detective skills haven't tracked down the details yet, you're normally so good!

ok its not brushes but here are the details

Silky Soft Skin Hair Removal Kit with 40 Pads & 4 Pad Holders
Item Number: 432450
QVC Price £13.75
Today's Special Value Price £11.45
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Get great, smooth, hair-free legs for the summer with these Silky Soft Smooth hair removal pads. Each pad is covered with super-fine crystals that buff away hair and gently exfoliate the skin at the same time. Simply rub the pad in a clockwise then anti-clockwise direction over the skin - there's no need for water, shaving gel or blades with this great hair removal alternative. The lightweight set is ideal to take on holiday. Most effective on stubble-length hair. Includes 20 large pads, 20 small pads, four pad holders, mesh bags and full instructions.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432450

Latest posts

Back