Beauty Tools & Accessories (Babyliss Curl Secret) TSV 03/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone buy it last time and if so what did you think of it? This is one TSV I quite fancied and it's quite a lot of money to risk so the MBG would be reassuring.

Oh yippeee - I so fancy this - I would like to know also if anyone bought it last time and how good they think it is. Can I afford it though?? Please let it be on easy pay.

Funnily enough I just bought this today for my mother. It was on special offer in one of the shops for 120 euros(actually 129.99 and you get a 10 euro gift token).
The reviews on amazon are amazing (a 4.7 average) but the price there was terrible. One of the reviews said they got it cheap (102 pounds) at Argos but the 30 mbg is excellent for something like this imo

I bought the curl secret in June from Boots with my birthday money, £111.00, and it is fabulous. I can't get curl in my hairs with wands or straightners but with this I get a fantastic curl. Took quite a while the first few times of using but now I am much faster, and they last.

Might be tempted although my hair is just below shoulder length it has layers so not sure how it would work

Probably worth waiting till later incase they have Easy pays.

Babyliss Curl Secret Hair Styler with Auto Curl Technology

QVC Price: £112.00

Today's Special Value Price : £92.40

P&P: £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Babyliss-Curl-...00480.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@427a427a

BaByliss Curl Secret Hair Styler. With this innovative styler, hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions, taking just seconds to form a perfect curl. It even has an audio beep indicator to let you know exactly when to release your hair. Effortlessly create long-lasting, free-flowing curls with the BaByliss Curl Secret.

Professional-quality styler - it features a powerful heating system with ultra-fast heat recovery for constant high heat, plus a 20 minute sleep mode and a 60 minute automatic shut-off feature for added safety.

Let the curler do the hard work - with standard tools it's always tricky creating the perfect curl, but the Curl Secret features alternating curl direction control for fast, uniform formation and natural-looking, long-lasting results

Three timer settings:
Setting 1: eight seconds/three beeps for loose, natural curls
Setting 2: 10 seconds/ four beeps for soft bouncy curls
Setting 3: 12 seconds/ five beeps for tight, defined curls

Two heat settings:
Low setting: for delicate, fine or coloured hair
High setting: for normal textured hair

•Ceramic curl chamber for smooth, shiny curls
•Heat ready indicator light
•Suitable for shorter and mid-length hair, not very long hair
•2.5m (97.5") swivel cord for control whilst styling

Contains:

•1 x Babyliss Curl Secret Hair Styler (l x w): 27cm x 8cm (10.5" x 3.1")
•1 x heat protection mat

How to use:

Ensure hair is dry and combed through
Plug the styler into a suitable mains socket
Slide the temperature switch to the required heat setting
IMPORTANT: Always place the appliance on the heat resistant mat while the styler is heating up and during styling to protect work surfaces
Separate a clean section of hair, around 3cm wide. When working with naturally curly or longer length hair, use smaller sections
Always insert the styler into the hair with the open part of the curl
chamber facing towards the head. For longer length hair, the styler will need to be inserted further down the hair section to ensure the hair is drawn into the curl chamber efficiently
Keep the styler in position and once the hair has been drawn into the curl chamber, the styler will start beeping. Continue to hold the handles closed until the styler sounds four quick beeps in succession, this is to indicate the time is up
Release the handles fully and smoothly pull the styler away from the head to reveal the curl
To allow the curl to set, do not comb or brush the hair until it cools
Repeat around the head until you have the amount of curls desired

I am definitely going to buy this - but I would like the easy pay. I am quite excited - makes note to get out more.

says its suitable for mid length hair and not long hair so perfect for me but i've just bought the fantastic l'oreal steam pod so another 100 to fork out but how fantastic to go from super non frizzy straight hair to curly hairwithin a few days.
Does anyone have a y idea how long the curls will last?

I was going to order before I went to bed but it has gone from the website. I've just been trying to order on Thorntons website and it wouldn't accept my payment, but I have seen on Twitter that there is a problem with NatWest payment system tonight. I hope I don't miss out as this is the first thing I've wanted from QVC for ages.

I was going to order before I went to bed but it has gone from the website. I've just been trying to order on Thorntons website and it wouldn't accept my payment, but I have seen on Twitter that there is a problem with NatWest payment system tonight. I hope I don't miss out as this is the first thing I've wanted from QVC for ages.

Oh I was wondering why I couldn't sign into NatWest on my phone or online lol

Latest posts

Back