Beauty Tools & Accessories (Babyliss Curl Secret) TSV 03/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching the TSV live now.... looks good BUT... Beverly has just said that you MUST use it with the round part facing towards the front so this means that one side of your head will be easy to do and the other will be very awkward as you will have to turn it around and virtually break your wrist trying to hold it as it should be, just like when you use the Instyler...

Over the years I've searched for the Holy Grail of hair curling gadgets but when I got to 30 (90s) and straightening became de rigueur I breathed a huge sigh of relief and accepted that straight suits me best. It hasn't stopped me buying a raft of volumising gizmos but I won't part with big money to curl my hair again.

I agree the TSV should have been on easy-pay.

Thankfully DD said she didn't want or need this as she has the pro styler

Pretty pants no easy pay as over 99 notes with the exorbitant p&p included

I've bought it. I justified it to myself by saying that if it is as good as they say then the price will not go down much. I had an easy pay code of xmasgc and it was accepted. A lot of money and I will have to use it at least once a week to get some kind of value out of it.

Bought the Pro one earlier in the year and it was slightly cheaper than this. Would have thought easy pays would be a nice gesture for all the customers who support this channel throughout the year!

I agree easypay is needed on pricey items like this not on a £12 Xmas surprise!

Debbie said that they haven’t got many in stock and limited advanced orders so they are confident they will sell out without the EP unlike the 100 000 Elemis or Gatineau they need to put EP on to shift the stock.

I don't understand why the professional version of this which was a TSV earlier this year was cheaper than this commercial version , surely this should have been cheaper. Also I thought Debbie Flint looked nice at the start of the TSV launch however by the 1am show you could see some of the curls had already began to drop out , so I cant see how they would last all day when people are out and about and working.

The fact its not on easy pays will mostly definitely effect sales , so im guessing they have a pretty small stock of this TSV.

i didnt think it would be on easy pays as they dont have much stock and knew it will sell anyway and i think they got a job lot of the professional one earlier in the year to clear old stocks or something and thats why it was cheaper but that went pretty quickly

i didnt think it would be on easy pays as they dont have much stock and knew it will sell anyway and i think they got a job lot of the professional one earlier in the year to clear old stocks or something and thats why it was cheaper but that went pretty quickly

The pro version was brand new at the time, first version of this, it was at QVC before even salon suppliers got it!!!

I've bought mine - I hope I like it as I have wanted this for quite a while. Was very surprised it wasn't on easy pay. I am also trying to block out the price of the p & p from my mind.

I've bought mine - I hope I like it as I have wanted this for quite a while. Was very surprised it wasn't on easy pay. I am also trying to block out the price of the p & p from my mind.

If it makes you feel any better, went into town this morning and it cost me a fiver in parking and I was only there for an hr and a half :mysmilie_51:

I've bought it. I justified it to myself by saying that if it is as good as they say then the price will not go down much. I had an easy pay code of xmasgc and it was accepted. A lot of money and I will have to use it at least once a week to get some kind of value out of it.

I've ordered too. It looks like a good price compared to Boots and Argos plus, even though it would cost a fair amount to return, I'm glad the option is there just in case I don't like it. I'm not bothered by the lack of easy pay because I haven't treated myself for ages and I actually prefer to pay in one go if I can.

Well mine has been shipped. I wonder if I will receive it before an item I am waiting on from QVC via Hermes which was shipped on Thursday, and apparently is still at the 'hub'. I presume it is having a short holiday before venturing out into the world.

Well mine has been shipped. I wonder if I will receive it before an item I am waiting on from QVC via Hermes which was shipped on Thursday, and apparently is still at the 'hub'. I presume it is having a short holiday before venturing out into the world.
Unfortunately in my experience when an item is at 'the hub' it is lost, I have had this a couple of times and even though the tracking shows it never left there you will still have to wait for the letter to return saying that you have not received it etc, nightmare

Unfortunately in my experience when an item is at 'the hub' it is lost, I have had this a couple of times and even though the tracking shows it never left there you will still have to wait for the letter to return saying that you have not received it etc, nightmare

Oh no, I hope that isn't the case - although there are a few comments on the Hermes parcel tracking info - one does say 'label reprint' on 2.12.13 - no idea what that means. I hope it doesn't mean it is heading back to QVC. I will check tomorrow when the 5 days are up and see what it says then. Sighs.

It's well nigh impossible to track anything on Hermes' website because they don't keep it updated. Something I received days ago still say it's out for delivery. Something else I bought was still saying "Order Generated" and nothing else a week after I received it!

I ordered mine at about 10am this morning and it stills shows in process.

BTW it's on wait list now, the advanced orders have sold out.

Latest posts

Back