Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m lucky enough to have quite a good skin, but I do find that by using one pad about two or three times a week first thing in the morning, my skin feels ‘squeaky clean’ and seems to look smoother and healthier. I follow up with a serum then a moisturiser.

Totally agree I use these too, very effective.
Thank you both!! I think they will go in my basket, then I will hope they are still available when I get back in around 3 weeks time.

BPOTM for July is

Gatineau Age Benefit Melting Cleansing Elixir 200ml
(link not live yet)
Gatineau Age Benefit Melting Cleansing Elixir 200ml
£52.98 free postage

Supersize of the Month

SBC Supersize Lotus Flower Intimate Wash 1 Litre £25.50 plus postage

Steal of the Month

Prai 24k Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum 100 ml with 15ml Throat Creme £34.98 free postage

Sorry I cannot bring myself to spend £52.98 on a cleanser. Having said that, I don’t often wear heavy make up now I’m retired, plus my days of a 90 mins commute each way to London are over - you’d be amazed how dirty your skin is after a day on train, bus and in the ‘big smoke’.

Sorry I cannot bring myself to spend £52.98 on a cleanser. Having said that, I don’t often wear heavy make up now I’m retired, plus my days of a 90 mins commute each way to London are over - you’d be amazed how dirty your skin is after a day on train, bus and in the ‘big smoke’.

I agree and it’s probably no better than this that I discovered about six months ago and have been using ever since

It really is very good. It’s supposed to be fragrance free but to me it smells like paint which is great as I weirdly love the smell when you’re doing a bit of decorating at home.

Boots also have a cleansing balm from their own No 7 range. Not bad, I think, I just don't like the consistency that much.:) But there are so many more, we have already talked about them (Clinique, The Body Shop, etc.). :)

Or £25.50 plus £3.95 on a intimate wash. I will stick with my MB or loccie thanks Q that does the job :ROFLMAO:

I used to like the Elemis cleansers, now gone back to LE C&P plus the new Glow one. I enjoy using them but there are cleansers out there which do a great job for a fraction of the price, like the Aldi ones which I also use. Whatever works for you, if you get pleasure from using one of the more expensive brands and that is worth the cost, fine if on a budget the cheaper ones are going to do as good a job.Your money, your choice.It is just removing makeup and grime after all.You may well be prepared to spend on treatments & specific ‘problem dealers’?

Latest posts

Back