Beauty Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

so far have got the LE tsv and the nails inc one from yesterday
havent seen many new products though to be honest

I think there are more beauty shows than usual - maybe - which can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned. :D

I enjoyed Desert Island Beauty with AY and CH yesterday...

same old stuff, we used to get some good offers in beauty month haven't seen much yet.

I think there are more beauty shows than usual - maybe - which can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned. :D

I enjoyed Desert Island Beauty with AY and CH yesterday...

yes i did too ali young was quite funny taking the mic out of ch but in a really friendly girly way, and she was dressed nicely too , really enjoyed that show

We did the decleor cleanse & tine bonus pack etc. Maybe I've missed the excitement lol

Just had a quick look they do have the Decleor salon size cleanse & tone pack...

I'm finding it all a bit same old same old. I've watched less beauty shows since it's been beauty month, but it's early days yet. More and more I'm coming round to wanting the Elemis TSV though lol.

I wonder why the elemis TSV is on a monday though?? surely the audience will be smaller? May be there is not 1000s of the TSV so it sell out earlier.

I've wondered why Monday as well. Think you probably right in that it may be about the quantities available.

Hardly and new products on offer. I am waiting for the new Philosophy stuff we have been promised. I really enjoyed AY and CH yesterday but nothing worth buying. Why do they keep wheeling the Freeze24/ 7 biddy out with the same old products? I have gone for the TSV today but may return if the colours are chalky. I don't think I will be buying the Elemis on Monday as it is Try enzyme. (Again)

Latest posts

Back