Beauty Month Grand Opening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Preebs

Registered Shopper
Anyone know what this entails? Does this mean all items shown are on TSV? What are they? Thx

Revitalash is the TSV for that day,I'm hoping we will get to see Wild about Beauty as there are still no images.
Lynn

Probably Gatineau, Decleor, Elemis et al ........................................ Yawn.

I had a card today about the revitalash tsv, it looks like the last one but possibly minus the lash enhancer mascara, it says brows, lashes and an eye lash curler

Yes got card today re Revitalash TSV---same as last time?I like the lash product but not the brow.It did thicken my brows but made them darker also which I didn't want!

Be interesting to see what the presenters say about Revitalash now, as they used to all rave about it but that seems to have stopped and AY has even admitted to using fake eye lashes so clearly shes not using it anymore

Revitalash is the TSV for that day,I'm hoping we will get to see Wild about Beauty as there are still no images.
Lynn
Wow, I thought the next Revitalash TSV would be in October as posted by a forum mate who went to a Beauty Bash. Great news!
SCW, do you have the pictures please? Or have I missed when this was discussed?

I had a card today about the revitalash tsv, it looks like the last one but possibly minus the lash enhancer mascara, it says brows, lashes and an eye lash curler
Not impressed... Who needs curlers with Revitalash when the lashes curl while growing? I remember TSV price last time £90-something... I think they should be aiming a £50-60 mark with Revitalash TSV. The £90 mark puts me off any TSV.

Latest posts

Back