Beauty Day Yawn Fest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
After all these years of beauty days for which I used to get really excited over - I'm now bored stiff and thinking I will go and sit in the sunshine rather than glue myself to my TV for all the new and exciting products that beauty days used to bring. I know you can't churn out new things every week but I do feel that it's the same old stuff being thrown at us with the odd 'beauty day price' to try and disguise that fact. I've far too much stuff already but can always be persuaded to buy something else, however today I'm thinking what a lot of tosh and absolutely nothing new or interesting (apart from the new haircare which I will wait and see the reviews for). :2:

The problem is they have lost so many of the good brands there is only the tosh left.

I don't think I can listen to AY whining most of the day - usually 1 hour is too much.

I like some of the brands that are on - Philosophy for example - but it's the same old stuff, again and again. As fun as Mally is to watch, her make up doesn't get great reviews and then no doubt good old Andrew Bagpuss will fetch up with his same old same old. I like Elemis body products but no new sets there either. Oh woe is me, but my bank account will be happy.

Yes, nothing exciting really - same old, same old. But then I'm saving money by not buying, so I'm not going to complain that I'm not being tempted by a load of stuff I really don't need!

There'll be Tova in a soft focus glow, doing all that orgasmic face pulling as she sprays her fragrances.

Andrew "LITERALLY just apply it to the face" Bagley.

And of course AY shouting all over the guests telling us "I NEED YOU to get to the phones right now".

No. Telly off for me today!

There'll be Tova in a soft focus glow, doing all that orgasmic face pulling as she sprays her fragrances.

Is it all that cactine stuff that she uses do you think? Cacti don't have great facial expressions either. Sooner or later (if she deigns to use her own line which I doubt) whilst doing the face pulling, she could turn green and sprout spines from her face? How wicked would that be - she's be like a whole new superhero - Cactus Woman (you have to say it with a really deep voice).

Sorry - my imagination gets the better of me sometimes......

I had a little chuckle to myself Tova just said that her husband Ernest Borgnine (in person ) would be on QVC tomorrow, I think she expected a drum roll ... why on earth would we want to see her hubby. :D

I had a little chuckle to myself Tova just said that her husband Ernest Borgnine (in person ) would be on QVC tomorrow, I think she expected a drum roll ... why on earth would we want to see her hubby. :D

There's no amount of Tova that will fix him......

You are all very ungracious ladies, surely he was a SUPERSTAR!!!! ???:25:

Its not very inspiring at all really I have been sitting in the sun watching on the web but to be honest think a good book might be in order:52:

Latest posts

Back