Beauty Day - OPI TSV 28/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me I have enough Nail envy of all colours and descriptions to float a very big boat.
Also the polish colours look very wishy washy to me and I have seen either the same of very similar on the DHS for a few pounds a bottle.
So my moneys safe this time round

Seriously? Would Keeley know?

Keeley has done a huge post about OPI TSV on her FB page.......have vague recollection of there being some deal between Elemis and OPI......think OPI provide the nail services in one of their main spas of something.

Keeley has done a huge post about OPI TSV on her FB page.......have vague recollection of there being some deal between Elemis and OPI......think OPI provide the nail services in one of their main spas of something.

That would make sense. Thanks, Sazza. Hope she's right about the price as I see she hasn't changed it since she first posted.

I was umming about this TSV as I love the colours, but I'm not keen on the coloured Nail Envy's... so I had a little peek at TKMaxx's website... and bingo.... set of 3 full size OPI pastel shades of nail laquer for £9.99, very similar to the TSV colours! Go for it ladies before it sells out!! :mysmilie_59:

I've just noticed that the last OPI full hour tomorrow is 4pm -I was looking forwards to watching an hour with a cuppa after work - oh well .....

OPI 6 Piece Summer Edition Nail Envy Collection & Bag
Item Number: 218645
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P: £3.95

This high summer collection by OPI includes three Nail Envy polishes in chic, neutral hues of pink and nude, and three gorgeous nail lacquers in on-trend, seasonal shades, plus a brand new beach bag. With conditioning Nail Envy formulas and beautiful sunshine-ready shades, this OPI collection is a must-have to get your mani and pedi on point for summer.

Decisions, decisions - select from the Summer Retro shades, with vibrant, on-trend colours, or go for the option of Summer Classics, with soft, contemporary pastel hues.

The hero - each of the coloured Nail Envy polishes utilises a protein and calcium-enriched formula of the Original Nail Envy, to help harden weak, thin or brittle nails.

Contains (a choice of):
Summer Retro:

1 x Flip Flop & Crop Tops (15ml) - bright pink
1 x SPFXXX (15ml) - bright orange-red
1 x Sailing and Nail-ing (15ml) - light blue
1 x Pink to Envy Nail Envy (15ml) - the Original Nail Envy formula in a sheer rose pink
1 x Samoan Sand Nail Envy (15ml) - the Original Nail Envy formula in a sheer peach
1 x Bubble Bath Nail Envy (15ml) - the Original Nail Envy formula in a sheer soft pink
1 x OPI Beach Bag

Or

Summer Classics:

1 x Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around (15ml) - creamy nude
1 x Mod About You (15ml) - light pink
1 x That’s Hula-Rious (15ml) - pastel mint green
1 x Pink to Envy Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Samoan Sand Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Bubble Bath Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x OPI Beach Bag

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218645

The House of Elemis uses Nails Inc. From a quick google her own salon in Tamworth sells OPI. Who knew?!!!

The horror and outrage on the Q Facebook page over the TSV not being on easy pay. Seriously full on wailing and one woman threw a major my day is ruined over a Tarte foundation no longer on easy pay. It was on 2 yesterday but she hung on thinking it would be on more Beauty Day, now its not on easy pay at all.

Really is this what women who watch QVC have become?

The horror and outrage on the Q Facebook page over the TSV not being on easy pay. Seriously full on wailing and one woman threw a major my day is ruined over a Tarte foundation no longer on easy pay. It was on 2 yesterday but she hung on thinking it would be on more Beauty Day, now its not on easy pay at all.

Yep I read them too and shook my head in disbelief that buying makeup/nail polish/skincare on EP is up there in importance with paying your bills, feeding your kids and World peace.
The end of the World is nigh because some women can`t afford to buy Tarte, OPI or any other QVC item unless its on EP.

Yep I read them too and shook my head in disbelief that buying makeup/nail polish/skincare on EP is up there in importance with paying your bills, feeding your kids and World peace.
The end of the World is nigh because some women can`t afford to buy Tarte, OPI or any other QVC item unless its on EP.
Sounds like easy pay should be banned

In the case of OPI TSV it was Julie From OPI who had been promoting the TSV as being in easy pay for weeks so can understand people being annoyed!

But it's the same price whether you get easypay or not. If they have enough to cover half the cost of a TSV then why not just put that money away until the next TSV they want then they should be able to afford it in one go or do they have no self control?

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit late for a big summer TSV because it's the end of July so it will probably be August when it is delivered. i think this would have been better maybe around the start of June but it has sold out so what do I know?

I hate these pastel nail colours, particularly Blue, yellow etc. I have liked OPI in the past but when my nails were beyond the pale I turned to Lenny Denny & Renovate has given me nails worth of painting.They are transformed.

Latest posts

Back