Beauty Day - OPI TSV 28/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Opi tsv 28/07/2016

I've had a little mooch through recent threads but can't see one for this yet. If there is a thread please let me have link. If not, any ideas what it will contain (apart from the obligatory Nail Envy wardrobe that is).

Ooh hadn't spotted that one -love OPI -wonder what it could be? The last ones haven't been very inspiring so hoping for a good one :mysmilie_14:

Oh I love OPI too. Although I have given myself a stern talking to lately about how I don't need any more nail varnish, but I am fairly certain I wasn't listening.

Oh I'm out -won't use the nail envies ( I like the original as a base coat) don't much like the colours and have similar ones already .....phew money saved then

I personally aren't very keen on the colour of those nail polishes. Also Nail Envy never appears to work for me. I fell for the hype and ordered some along with the nail oil they use thinking my nails would be transformed and was very disappointed. I used it just as they recommended and was expecting to end up with these strong, long nails but they still kept flaking and snapping.

I personally aren't very keen on the colour of those nail polishes. Also Nail Envy never appears to work for me. I fell for the hype and ordered some along with the nail oil they use thinking my nails would be transformed and was very disappointed. I used it just as they recommended and was expecting to end up with these strong, long nails but they still kept flaking and snapping.[/QUOTE

No I don't like the colours at all, the pastels just don't suit my skin colouring and I don't rate nail envy at all. I know a lot of people love it but it has done nothing for my nails at all, they just keep peeling, I have tried everything and have now given up.
I do like the quality of the varnishes but the Tsvs are so boring

I really rate nail envy -my nails are so much better but I also think it's the Leighton Denny Polish remover that's helped my nails too.
On the TSV -I really really like the bag -wonder what the price will be ?

I really rate nail envy -my nails are so much better but I also think it's the Leighton Denny Polish remover that's helped my nails too.
On the TSV -I really really like the bag -wonder what the price will be ?

OPI is my least favourite QVC nail brand but I too like Nail Envy and have used it a lot as a base coat. I credit it with stopping my nails peeling, which was a big problem at one time and is rare now (it could also be the Leighton Denny crystal nail file though as I started using both at about the same time and the only file I'll use). It has to be the original (clear) Nail Envy - I've never liked any of the coloured options - they look really unflattering and sort of flat/chalky on me. However, I like the look of the clear but pink-tinted one in the TSV.

I may get this and sell what I don't want on eBay. Like you, I'll be interested to hear the price. I'm going to guess about £38 inc P&P??

Latest posts

Back