Beauty Day/Mally TSV 28/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Any ideas what is likely to be in this tsv? Quite like some of Mally's make up particularly the mascara and eye shadows that can be used as eye liners.

QVC pasted on their facebook page a few days ago that it was a 5 piece set which included a full size poreless primer, lip gloss and two eye products

Is gobby coming over? or will it be a sidekick? always love Mally shows, not for the make up but more to see the presenter struggling to tame her. Good fun.

Oh looking forward to this. I'm just about out of mascara and absolutely LOVE watching Mally for the sheer entertainment value. She just does EXACTLY as she pleases - it's great :clapping:

Love Mally so will be looking forward to this one. I have one of her lip glosses in every purse, bag, draw etc. Can't live without it! :happy:

I`m waiting for this. I`m not interested in her face makeup or primers because I use other brands but love her eye sticks, mascara and want to try her lip glosses. I`m new to Mally but the few items I already have I love.

Re: Mally TSV 28/4/13

Vienna did you get the last TSV? The glosses are great in that even though at first glance the colours seem bright. I gave some of it to my friend as a gift at Christmas and she told me last week that she loves them and would want more Mally. She can afford the best brands aas well and she was raving about the Mally eyeshadow sticks.

I am using the primer at the moment and its ok compared with others I have tried. I would use it if it was in a TSV so may go for this depending on the price.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

No WG I didn`t buy the last TSV. I have the set of 5 eyesticks and the little bag with the new grey eyestick, mascara and eyeliner. I was hoping the new TSV would have lipglosses in it.

Will be keeping a keen look out for this. Last tsv looked good. My principles kicked in and I will not pay over £50 for a beauty or make up tsv! So I will be watching for items and total price with interest!

I'll be watching for this one, I cannot fault her eyeshadow sticks! They are amazing and do exactly what they are meant to, easy to apply and don't disappear into the crease, last all day etc. I am quite a beauty junkie and used to be addicted to a high end brand with black packaging and 3 letters in the name, but Mally has converted me with her eyeshadow sticks & eyeliners, her mascara is pretty good too, although it dries out really quick.

No WG I didn`t buy the last TSV. I have the set of 5 eyesticks and the little bag with the new grey eyestick, mascara and eyeliner. I was hoping the new TSV would have lipglosses in it.

I have the 3 set as well

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=203235&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

and do like it. It was about £22 ish when I bought it.

I also tried the Mally's look collection

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-5-Piece-Mally's-Look-Collection.product.222956.html?upsh=1

but sent that back. The eye shadow made me look poorly, the blusher was wishy washy and I didn't like the lippy, too gloopy. I felt bad sending it back after I had tried it but that is what the 30 day MBG is there for. Even better, it was on EP so only a small initial outlay to try it - P&P costs still high though ( when will i learn?) I didn't try the mascara or the eyeliner but I did mark the items I tried / box as used. (I did like the little bag it came in)

I sent for the 5 set of eye sticks some time ago but didn't like all the colours, so returned the set, as I would not have used it all. I bought the couple of colours I did like off ebay.

Despite what Mally says, IMO, her mascara isn't the best ever - I've had worse but also had better.

Last edited:
For someone who hates face powders she does seem to produce quite a few of them! I'm not likely to buy this, whatever the contents because I'm trying not to add to the Akimbo beauty mountain (if it gets any bigger it'll need planning permission and its own postcode!)

Jude

Re: Mally TSV 28/4/13

If its that then tis a no from me this time

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Beauty Day 28th April

I think that the last few beauty days have been pretty disappointing with no real bargains or interesting new products.

I hope there are some good beauty day prices this time.

I think that the last few beauty days have been pretty disappointing with no real bargains or interesting new products.

I hope there are some good beauty day prices this time.

I won't be holding my breath!

I used to look forward to these shows but nowadays they're all just,same old same old.

Boring!

Latest posts

Back