Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am thinking about it but I think I will see in the morning I should change my mind as I still have 3 body lotions unopened and 2 on the go so dont need it
lizz

Well, I'm not going for this TSV but I've just received an email offering Three Easy Pays on any order for this Beauty Day, valid until midnight. Personally, I think QVC should be giving this offer on all products to everyone today.

For anyone who wants to try the Three Easy Pays just type in "Beauty" when asked for a promotional code.....it might just work for you.

I am not tempted so far...I will sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning. I was waiting for the presentation to see how I would feel about the mousse...and then AY totally put me off by pumping loads into her hands! She must have pumped about 10 times, and even carried on when Alexis admonished her that she had used far too much. She then slathered it all over her hands and half way up her forearms. It completely put me off. Whereas if she had used the one pump that Alexis said was needed for the hands, I would have got an idea about the lather produced etc...

So far not even tempted to pick up the phone and order one, let alone AD.

I have gone for the Laura Geller blush, eye shadow and lipgloss in both the peach and pink options. Can't wait to get it, or watch the presentations.

I got the EP email too but I am not fussed about using it because I have been really good lately and not purchased much from QVC but still have lots of payments to them on my CC which are things I bought on EP before Christmas

How do you manage that?[/QUOTE]

By typing in the autoD no and adding it to my basket.

By typing in the autoD no and adding it to my basket.

I put the AD number in and it comes up with CS message.

On TSV details page of site it says you have to phone for AD.

:confused:[/QUOTE]

It happened to me with the BE foundation autoD. I was able to add it after the end of the hour/programme it was shown in. It often happens with regular items too; if I restart my laptop, it will allow me to add the item to the basket.

Alexis just said that the mousse is a BN product and she has just tried it. I am really tempted to call and confront them with the fact that this product has been in L'Occ stores for the past 3 mths. Maybe not in the UK, still...

Latest posts

Back