Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, that's steep, although to be fair, the parcel will be heavy, so this is one of the few occasions when p & p is not totally ridiculous... I'm thinking of going for the autodelivery and cancel after the second lot... (but don't tell LH :mysmilie_697:)

I cancelled mine half way through the year last time. I won't tell LH your secrets safe with me.:mysmilie_11:

Yes, that's steep, although to be fair, the parcel will be heavy, so this is one of the few occasions when g p & p is not totally ridiculous... I'm thinking ofoing for the autodelivery and cancel after the second lot... (but don't tell LH :mysmilie_697:)

Approved foods can deliver 28 kg for £5.95 and a slightly slower service for over 28kg is the same price. I still think its expensive for p+p . But if you need it and will enjoy it , have fun and get it . You can always cancel the AD later on ( forgot to say DHL are the courier and it usually arrives one day after dispatch regardless of the option used

Hadnt read this , Of course you can have it and you will enjoy it
:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

No worries Brenny! You do indeed make a fair point about postage, but QVC seem to have a very peculiar approach to charging postage and packing... :mysmilie_400:

I worked out if you get it on AD it's over £20 on P&P!!!! I'm f.a.r.ting on this as i have a huge stockpile to get through.
That's the spirit LEL.
No, actually this would be my first L'Occitane TSV ever!!!! I'm sulking at the injustice now! :mysmilie_682:
Ok Ok you go for it if you want it SS . I can't bear the moaning any longer.
Hadnt read this , Of course you can have it and you will enjoy it
:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:
:mysmilie_61:Are you an anti fart now Brenny?
Well in that case and at the risk of Lovehearts wrath................... enjoy it!
You are not my favourite any more Almerinda.

Absolutely not, I still havnt bought anything since the Hannahs candles ? July , BUT everyone deserves ONE L'occitane TSV in thier life

Absolutely not, I still havnt bought anything since the Hannahs candles ? July , BUT everyone deserves ONE L'occitane TSV in thier life

How sensible! :mysmilie_687:

Thanks Brenny! I'll get the TSV 'cos I'm worth it! (besides, for once that I have LH's blessing, albeit half-hearted, I need to make the most of it, it doesn't happen often!):mysmilie_696:

Has anyone got any idea how much this is going to be? We all use the body lotion here so go through it like mad, I'm chuffed to see its in the TSV.

Hi
Does anyone know if this Beauty Day on QVC will be on Easy Pay they haven`t had a whole day on easy pay for quite a while now. I am hoping so as their is some of my favourites on.:mysmilie_687:

but if you're talking about the newish shea handcreams, i don't think they smell very different because the shea is already a strong aroma and overpowers any other fragrance.

I am talking about the new shower mousse, MrsJ. There is still shea extra in it, but it is not as dominant as in the hand creams. But even in the handcreams the acacia and frangp scents are distinctive.

You are welcome, Dipper.

Latest posts

Back