Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi
Does anyone know if this Beauty Day on QVC will be on Easy Pay they haven`t had a whole day on easy pay for quite a while now. I am hoping so as their is some of my favourites on.:mysmilie_687:

I hope so too! They had "double day" on the 2nd of February for a couple of years but they didn't bother this year. Maybe they we keeping it until beauty day.

They'd need to pull something out of the bag these fecking beauty days are more like groundhog days with the same old same old :mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73:

Does anyone know if there are any parabens in the L'occitane Shea body Lotion? I can't find a list of ingredients on the net.

Hi Dipper, does it still contain mineral oil?

Hi Val, I looked at the ingredients on my bottle & it lists C13-14 Isoparaffin.. After a look on google, I found this out.. 'Isoparaffin is used as a thickener or gelling agent. It is a mixture of hydrocarbons (mineral oils) derived from petroleum'
So yes it does.. Sorry for the long winded reply, lol :mysmilie_696:
ps.. I just noticed on the ingredients list the word Paraben (Methyl/Ethyl/Butyl/Isobutyl/Propyl/Paraben)... So I don't think it is free from Parabens..

Last edited:
Hi Val, I looked at the ingredients on my bottle & it lists C13-14 Isoparaffin.. After a look on google, I found this out.. 'Isoparaffin is used as a thickener or gelling agent. It is a mixture of hydrocarbons (mineral oils) derived from petroleum'
So yes it does.. Sorry for the long winded reply, lol :mysmilie_696:
ps.. I just noticed on the ingredients list the word Paraben (Methyl/Ethyl/Butyl/Isobutyl/Propyl/Paraben)... So I don't think it is free from Parabens..

Thanks Daisy, doesn't look like the formula has changed then, not that I want the TSV because I have a stockpile from Christmas as it is (although had it contained liquid soap and handcream I would have justified buying it!).

as much as ilke l'occitane this tsv is not grabbing my interest.

i have finally managed to have get some body lotion as the last tsv had none and now this one has it and i dont need it anymore.

they had the milk shower cream in the last tsv and a small handcream and i dont need the soaps mousse or otherwise as thre was loads in the last tsv..
my money therefore is safe!:mysmilie_687:

I don't buy my L'Occitane from qvc - I use my local shop,the website and the outlet in gunwharf quays portsmouth.I am really tempted by this tsv - considering theres been a couple of tsv's,I thought I may go for and haven't (tova,centigrade) I hope its on easy pay :)

Im not getting this one I've got more than enough bath and body stuff , but I hope every one who gets it enjoys the "stash "

noooo sillysausage they are making us wait until midnight!!
going to watch in bed now and order at one minute past !!!

I dont need any more I have my new bathroom decorated with bottles of it and as I have a whirlpool bath I only use tiny amounts in my bath and get loads of bubbles I have almost saved the cost of the bath in not having to buy so much bath stuff but I do love L'Occitane so I will watch and try to resist
lizz

The start of Beauty Day on qvc.. And no easy pay on their L'Occitane tsv.. Thanks very much qvc (not)

Latest posts

Back