Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alexis has said that there will not be a "supersize" body lotion in any of the Loccitane TSV's for the rest of the year.

That would make sense. Hope the next tsv contains full size hand and foot cream. I would definately buy 2 sets :)

:mysmilie_12:[/QUOTE]
LLE, many thanks for your post! Julia did indeed give the wrong details this morning, so that I ended up ordering the wrong set! I called CS and they are going to alert the warehouse to send the right colour choice. I did mention the mistake in the presentation, and the CS operator confirmed that she had indeed taken quite a few calls from people wanting to change the colour option for this particular item. I think QVC is aware of this, as they have pulled the video of the morning demonstration, which was available to watch earlier in the day. I can't believe that, having promised to check the colour options, Julia got it wrong, and LG herself didn't spot the mistake and that it took the forum for me to realise they had messed up (of course there are no details of the shades contained in each kit in the item description on the web). If I hadn't realised about their error and amended my order, I would have been really cross upon receiving my kit!:mysmilie_73:[/QUOTE]

Glad you got the colour you wanted. I tried to watch the clip again (I was thinking of maybe going for another set in peach, it really is gorgeous value LOL!) but was surprised to see no clip. You would think that QVC, having realised that they had messed up in the morning show, might have aired a correction in the three o'clock show, and on the WEB, but I guess that would be too much to expect.

Also, weirdly, the model who was showing off the brown collection looked as if she was wearing a completely different blush, and not the honey dipped. I got the honey dipped as part of a TSV ages ago, and it is very orangey/brown, and not remotely pink, so not sure what happened there.

:mysmilie_12:
Glad you got the colour you wanted. I tried to watch the clip again (I was thinking of maybe going for another set in peach, it really is gorgeous value LOL!) but was surprised to see no clip. You would think that QVC, having realised that they had messed up in the morning show, might have aired a correction in the three o'clock show, and on the WEB, but I guess that would be too much to expect.

Also, weirdly, the model who was showing off the brown collection looked as if she was wearing a completely different blush, and not the honey dipped. I got the honey dipped as part of a TSV ages ago, and it is very orangey/brown, and not remotely pink, so not sure what happened there.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, I too have honey dipped from that TSV and I frankly use it more as a bronzer than a blusher, and it definitely has no pink in it. I think this morning they got their colours completely messed up and I bet the showed the model wearing the peach option and called it brown... Nevermind, I'm just glad I manage to change my order just in time!:mysmilie_687:

I don't think they have sold as many of the TSV as they predicted. They stopped concentrating on the auto delivery and started heavily selling the single option.

had a L'Occitane white tea mousse once before and it was awful. The mousse disintegrated as soon as it hit my hand and so did absolutely nothing for my body. I think ladies that this is the reason why Alexis was pumping away with the product earlier!

That would explain AY using 14 pumps to wash her hands and 20 in the shower! I did wonder what on earth she was doing!

I do have that easy pay voucher though and may go for the LG Decadent Delights. Was hoping they would show it again because this morning they only seemed to show the pink version and I fancy the Apricot plus I was a bit confused about the colours and names! x

Julia did confuse the colours this morning! I ordered at a quarter past midnight, the peach and the pink, according to how the colours were presented on the web. Then when I watched the 9 a.m. show, Kulia seemed to apply that the peach was "brown" and vice versa. I contacted CS but they seemed to go by the web.

So, basically the "brown" contains the honey dipped blush, gold eyeshadow and the bright berry lip gloss, and the "peach" contains the apricot berry blush, brown eye shadow and the more muted berry lip gloss.

Hope this helps. I can't wait to receive my pink and peach collections. I am a real blusher gal.

:mysmilie_12:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I went for the peach option in the end. I saw it being applied in the 3.00pm show. I already have Sunswept which I've had for a while which is more of a bronzey blush. Looking forward to it's arrival. x

QUOTE said:
LLE, many thanks for your post! Julia did indeed give the wrong details this morning, so that I ended up ordering the wrong set! I called CS and they are going to alert the warehouse to send the right colour choice. I did mention the mistake in the presentation, and the CS operator confirmed that she had indeed taken quite a few calls from people wanting to change the colour option for this particular item. I think QVC is aware of this, as they have pulled the video of the morning demonstration, which was available to watch earlier in the day. I can't believe that, having promised to check the colour options, Julia got it wrong, and LG herself didn't spot the mistake and that it took the forum for me to realise they had messed up (of course there are no details of the shades contained in each kit in the item description on the web). If I hadn't realised about their error and amended my order, I would have been really cross upon receiving my kit!:mysmilie_73:

I'm glad it wasn't just me then. I don't know why they can't just call them the names that they have already! x

Did the TSV sell out?

I caught the beginning of the 11pm show and they said 13,000 had sold. That is a really low number for a L'Occitane TSV especially as there where exclusives in it.

Thinking easy pay would have moved it quicker, but I suppose with AD they couldn't.

I didn't buy anything yesterday. The TSV didn't inspire me at all though I do need shower stuff and body lotion. There were plenty of LG goodies but I held off as I don't need anything. Feeling very pleased with myself actually.

[/B]
:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_73: I rest my case.:mysmilie_687:

Do you see what I'm up against Loveheart? :mysmilie_81: She's a lost cause, I can but try, but it's an uphill battle with Antibead, she's totally incorrigible!!!

I di buy the TSV BUT I DID NEED body lotion to get my skin through this cold winter, AND shower gel and I quite like the milk one, so it was a good buy for me!!! Promise!:mysmilie_697:
But even I thought they were too boring to buy as an AD to I only bought the single option.:mysmilie_34:

That would make sense. Hope the next tsv contains full size hand and foot cream. I would definately buy 2 sets :)

[/B]
:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_73: I rest my case.:mysmilie_687:

Do you see what I'm up against Loveheart? :mysmilie_81: She's a lost cause, I can but try, but it's an uphill battle with Antibead, she's totally incorrigible!!!

:mysmilie_125:
:mysmilie_1532:

Off to the outlet to stock up :mysmilie_17: Keeping loveheart and Paula happy :mysmilie_405:

You have my sympathy Beady. The Antibead is off spending somewhere else today. :mysmilie_81: What is to be done with her?:mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back