Beauty day/L'Occitane TSV 12th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's on easy pay then I will be going for the Fruity Floral option - Fraggs deserves a treat! lol :1:

I'm sure it'll be a boring day. How many times can you watch someone wash their hands and go into raptures over the smell? :33: Reminiscences of Molton Brown anyone? Don't miss them either!

Oh yes.....cue AY with that bowl of water and one of the soaps going on and on about what a rich lather they have. As MOST soaps would have if you kept on lathering and lathering and lathering up like that.

I think I might well go for this if it's on easy pay, but I doubt I'll watch as I don't think I could stand a whole day of AY and that Alexis! :33:

Would love to see the Vanilla range back!!! Although I really like the Amber. Why not include that one for a change! I know Lavender and Provence go hand in hand but not everyone likes it..even if it is AOC!!!
I must be the only one who will miss the large body lotion! wonder will they do it as a separate product??

Just found a Vanilla and Amber shower and bath gel duo on the website! Yahoo!

Glad you found it. I was just about to post the details for you.

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago when Sazza posted the details, as I love the vanilla.

Me too Tabatha - I love L'occitane and vanilla is my favourite. Glad Sim1 found it. I'm going for the option with cherry blossom as have only tried the hand cream so far but the Verbena kit looks tempting as well - although I do have a large unopened bottle of shower gel. But you can't really get enough can you :1:

Me too Tabatha - I love L'occitane and vanilla is my favourite. Glad Sim1 found it. I'm going for the option with cherry blossom as have only tried the hand cream so far but the Verbena kit looks tempting as well - although I do have a large unopened bottle of shower gel. But you can't really get enough can you :1:

That's the option I'm going for too.

I'm just thankful Tabatha that I don't like the honey and lemon fragrance - otherwise the OTO hand cream sets would be in my basket now! :52:

Thank you Tabatha!!! Looks like it could be a TSV. :clap:

Does seem odd to have two handcreams in each set and to have Lavender in both choices.

I will be tempted by the Cherry Blossom!! 150ml of that handcream would be fab as full size is only 75ml!!!!!!!

Sazz, is the Cherry Blossom handcream as good as the Shea butter one?

it's a lighter formulation fraggle and more suited to daytime use i reckon. I love it cos it sinks straight in and smells divine. The Shea is a bit thick for me and better suited for night-time.

it's a lighter formulation fraggle and more suited to daytime use i reckon. I love it cos it sinks straight in and smells divine. The Shea is a bit thick for me and better suited for night-time.

Thanks hon, I adore the Shea but as you say can only put it on before you go to bed as it is too thick for daytime use. I'm never going to argue though as my hands are always smooth and soft even in the coldest days of winter. I am really keen to try to Cherry Blossom though and I like the idea of it being suitable for daytime... oh dear... I sense my bank account trembling in fear lol

Sazz, is the Cherry Blossom handcream as good as the Shea butter one?

It is a lighter texture so sinks in quicker than the shea one but it is very moisturising, love it!!! I tend to use the it during the day, usually as I rush out the door!! :laughing: I still use the shea one too, just not when I am in a rush!!!

I have never tried the Cherry Blossom fragrance and I wonder before I order if anyone would know if this was suitable for men?

I have never tried the Cherry Blossom fragrance and I wonder before I order if anyone would know if this was suitable for men?

Its a subtle smell and yes its a feminine one like mrsjames has said madge.

Latest posts

Back