Beauty day/L'Occitane TSV 12th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are Philosophy not L'Occitane!!! ;)[/QUOTE]

woops sorry sazza my mind was not on it there.

Me too! When I used this lotion I realised that I can't use body products that have mineral oil. I avoid it in face products too. I am careful what I buy from QVC because of this as it's pricey to pay the p and P on goods when you don't know the ingredients until you get the stuff at home. It's surprising how many of the higher end ranges are loaded with mineral oil.

Thanks for that Snuffles. I didn't realise that the body lotion contained mineral oil. Maybe that's the reason I can't use it.

Me too! When I used this lotion I realised that I can't use body products that have mineral oil. I avoid it in face products too. I am careful what I buy from QVC because of this as it's pricey to pay the p and P on goods when you don't know the ingredients until you get the stuff at home. It's surprising how many of the higher end ranges are loaded with mineral oil.

Thanks for that Snuffles. Will know what to look out for now.

Alison always used to go on about avoiding products with mineral oil in them. I haven't heard her say it for ages, though. Has she been converted? :33:

I used to love the body cream but the last one brought me out in bright red bumps :11: there's definitely something in it now my skin doesn't like :33:

Mineral oil in my L'Occitane?!:11: I've just checked the body lotions I've got in from them & they don't seem to have any mineral oil in. I've checked the ingredients on the L'Occitane website for the shea butter body lotion & I didn't spot mineral oil there either. Is it possible that mineral oil has a pseudonym that I'm unfamiliar with? Like when they put aqua not water.:confused: It has never felt to me like it has mineral oil in it, which I suppose is the important thing. I don't react to mineral oil, but I don't like the feel of it.

I do wish QVC would be a bit more transparent about everything that's in their cosmetics though. Still, at least you can find full ingredients for L'Occitane on their own website if you're nervous.

Sorry to be a pain.

Was going to buy one of the big collections they have just had on, but before I did, I wondered if anyone had found out what was going to be in the TSV, because I might wait and get that instead, if it's any good.

Thanks

T x

Came across this the other day. Possible L'Occitane TSV for next weekend ??

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/61/225761.001?
(hope this link works)

L’Occitane – 8 Piece Best of Provence Collection
£49.00 + £5.95

Traditional: -1 x 500ml Shea Extra-Gentle Wash
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap
1 x 500ml Lavender bath & Shower Gel
1 x 150ml Lavender Hand Cream,
1 x 250ml Verbena Hand Wash
1 x 30ml Verbena Hand Cream
1 x 75ml Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 75ml Verbena Body Lotion

Fruity Floral :-
1 x 500ml Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Wash
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel
1 x 150ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
1 x 250ml Lavender Hand Wash
1 x 30ml Lavender Hand Cream
1 x 75ml Rose Shower Gel
1 x 75ml Rose Body Lotion

Thank you Tabatha!!! Looks like it could be a TSV. :clap:

Does seem odd to have two handcreams in each set and to have Lavender in both choices.

I will be tempted by the Cherry Blossom!! 150ml of that handcream would be fab as full size is only 75ml!!!!!!!

Came across this the other day. Possible L'Occitane TSV for next weekend ??

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/61/225761.001?
(hope this link works)

L’Occitane – 8 Piece Best of Provence Collection
£49.00 + £5.95

Traditional: -1 x 500ml Shea Extra-Gentle Wash
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap
1 x 500ml Lavender bath & Shower Gel
1 x 150ml Lavender Hand Cream,
1 x 250ml Verbena Hand Wash
1 x 30ml Verbena Hand Cream
1 x 75ml Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 75ml Verbena Body Lotion

Fruity Floral :-
1 x 500ml Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Wash
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel
1 x 150ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
1 x 250ml Lavender Hand Wash
1 x 30ml Lavender Hand Cream
1 x 75ml Rose Shower Gel
1 x 75ml Rose Body Lotion

that is very very similar to this one

L'Occitane 6 Piece Provence Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225104

which is an ex-tsv so you could be right tabetha

Thanks Tabatha. Those sets look great and I quite fancy the fruity/floral combo, although I suspect that some will be a little disappointed that the large shea body lotion doesn't feature. Not me though! I have a (smallish) stockpile of the body lotion.

Thank you Tabatha!!! Looks like it could be a TSV. :clap:

Does seem odd to have two handcreams in each set and to have Lavender in both choices.

I will be tempted by the Cherry Blossom!! 150ml of that handcream would be fab as full size is only 75ml!!!!!!!

Snap - I'm thinking along those lines too. Plus I love the Cherry Blossom bath & shower gel.

Just did a quick calculation and the 8 Piece Set is worth around £92 :)

Latest posts

Back