Beauty day/L'Occitane TSV 12th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will definitely be gong for this,the option with the Cherry Blossom(same as last time).
Can't stand Lemon Verbena though I normally love Lemony fragrances.
I loved their Sweet Lemon,though.

Looks like it is a must for my bathroom:1: and you seem to get loads in it which is great ....just have to decide which one to go for :21:...or maybe I'll get both, I absolutley love L'Occitane... whats happened to Molton Brown? ?.... not that I am that bothered never liked their stuff much anyway

Came across this the other day. Possible L'Occitane TSV for next weekend ??

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/61/225761.001?
(hope this link works)

L’Occitane – 8 Piece Best of Provence Collection
£49.00 + £5.95

Traditional: -1 x 500ml Shea Extra-Gentle Wash
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap
1 x 500ml Lavender bath & Shower Gel
1 x 150ml Lavender Hand Cream,
1 x 250ml Verbena Hand Wash
1 x 30ml Verbena Hand Cream
1 x 75ml Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 75ml Verbena Body Lotion

Fruity Floral :-
1 x 500ml Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Wash
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel
1 x 150ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
1 x 250ml Lavender Hand Wash
1 x 30ml Lavender Hand Cream
1 x 75ml Rose Shower Gel
1 x 75ml Rose Body Lotion

Now showing £41.43 on Q Active

Wonder if it'll be on EZ pay? I might be tempted by this one. Shame there's lavender in both options though, as I'm not especially keen on that.

Very pleased there's no Lemon and Honey though. I tried a squoosh of the EDT in town the other day and had to go find somewhere to wash it off as it was making me feel physically sick!! :11:

L'occitane Details Received by Email

The festive season is not too far away so why not get the perfect gift for family and friends, or a special indulgent treat for yourself, with the L'OCCITANE 8-Piece Best of Provence Collection - our Today's Special Value on Sunday 12th October.

The collection is available in Fruity Florals which includes elements of cherry blossom, lavender and rose all scooped together or try the Traditional with the timeless scents and fragrances of verbena and lavender.

Each collection has 3 super size products, and some of these are making their premier launch on QVC ... so don't miss out! Why not pamper your hands with one of the L'OCCITANE super size hand creams, and if you can bear to part with any of the products, you could give your family one of our delicate 250 ml hand washes, which are so gentle, in harmony with the Ph of your skin.

Whichever fragrance collection you choose you will not be disappointed and what's more your products will be beautifully presented in a spectacular L'OCCITANE gift box, so no need to get out the wrapping paper!

Attachments

• 12_10_08_Loccitane_mainImage.jpg
    12_10_08_Loccitane_mainImage.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 255
Although I am a big L'occitane fan, I never go for the TSV's. OK, this time they did not include the bl@@dy body lotion, but i just wish that they added newer/other products. It is always lavender, verbena, shea soap, cherry blossom,..... yawn
It is good value but not for me, I am still waiting the day QVC will do a TSV with items of their honey, olive, immortelle range..... or offer more skincare for the face

Snap FA. I'm going for the fruity option too.

It's a gift for me as well. Naughty I know !!

Same here Tabatha, I am going for the fruity option too, hubby is buying it me for Christmas, he does not kow yet though! Its a very Good deal.

It is very good value & of course I'l be going for it but like Tia I think L'occitane is getting very repetitive.
There's so many different fragrances in their stores so why on earth do they keep bringing the same old to QVC much as we like them? I would also love to see some of their fabulous skincare.

I'm sure it'll be a boring day. How many times can you watch someone wash their hands and go into raptures over the smell? :33: Reminiscences of Molton Brown anyone? Don't miss them either!

Would love to see the Vanilla range back!!! Although I really like the Amber. Why not include that one for a change! I know Lavender and Provence go hand in hand but not everyone likes it..even if it is AOC!!!
I must be the only one who will miss the large body lotion! wonder will they do it as a separate product??

Latest posts

Back