Beauty Claims - For You

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to be honest here. I have over the years found some of AY's advice very helpful & my skin is in very good nick for a menopausal woman. I do find that Gatineau, Elemis & Decleor are very good brands & have recommended them to lots of people who are equally as satisfied.

Its not all garbage that comes out of her mouth, but it is true that she is very very annoying & her voice grates on my nerves hence why the sound now goes off when she is on. :giggle:

One look at the outfit she had on for the TSV launch last night should help :mysmilie_505:

Was it the one she was wearing in the Gale Hayman show?
That was just weird beyond weird. Purple frilled dress, navy leggins and black shug? No shape to it all.

Thank you LoveHeart, I do eat loads of fruit.

decleor

you are completely right and most stuff is over priced nonsense - especially philosophy skincare (well...most of it) I tend to listen to their advice...and then find the product that actually suits me. Decleor changed my life - I had horrible spotty, oilslick, uneven skin and since I started using decleor products I get nothing but compliments. What do I use? A range that QVC sell but I have never seen them air - Ylang Ylang aromessense and night balm, purifying moisturiser, the works (they probs have aired it but not when I've been watching and I've never seen a TSV include any of the products) go to cheapsmells.com :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back