Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is no way I'm not buying that Tarte TSV but I bought three Tarte pallets last year that I've hardly used so need to get on and use them to justify another purchase.

Sometimes these things seem so special i'm afraid to use them. Crazy I know!

Make-up that is too good to use! Ohhh my, it does have a shelve life :mysmilie_17:

Sometimes these things seem so special i'm afraid to use them. Crazy I know!

I'm the same. I don't like to spoil the perfect look of it. My parents got me a Tarte pallet for Christmas & I just open it & look at it. My Mum keeps asking me what it's like...

That's interesting I didn't get any Leighton Denny in my bag my only nail polish was Nails inc.
forgot to add before that the lady that will be taking over from Nina was there. She seemed really nice and said she is rather scared. I think she is someone we can relate to rather than Nina.

Has the new person been on the shows before at all? I just hope it's not the woman who was doing manicures last time I saw an LD show which Nina was hosting. She was absolutely terrible at it (nervous though, I'm sure).

I'm the same. I don't like to spoil the perfect look of it. My parents got me a Tarte pallet for Christmas & I just open it & look at it. My Mum keeps asking me what it's like...

I am the same " too nice to use" haha Still getting the tarte tsv tho

I have only just noticed the elemis facial oil on the pics as a beauty product of the month, I do like the look of that, I wonder when it will be available?

The facial oil, the Elemis special price kits out there it stores has a 50mls size as a bonus in them. Since it has winter rose(not sure if its more special an normal rose??), I shall avoid as rose products on the face break me out.

You should use and enjoy your make up and perfume and not keep for special.

Hell I have enough make up to keep a small South American country going.

Perfume wise two large South American countries. This week alone 4 bottles from Etat Libre d'Orange range all half price in the sales.

The facial oil, the Elemis special price kits out there it stores has a 50mls size as a bonus in them. Since it has winter rose(not sure if its more special an normal rose??), I shall avoid as rose products on the face break me out.

You should use and enjoy your make up and perfume and not keep for special.

Hell I have enough make up to keep a small South American country going.

Perfume wise two large South American countries. This week alone 4 bottles from Etat Libre d'Orange range all half price in the sales.

Apologies if I have confused posters, I meant the facial oil that looks like a Decleor one rather than the cleansing oil that is due to be in the next tsv and is already available to buy

I'm not sure if the new lady has been on QVC before she didn't let on if she has.
She has brown curly hair (if I can remember right)

Thank you!
Here you go. There's a little tube of Murad exfoliating cleanser missing from the photo that my 2 year old is running around with because it's in an attractive organza bag that he quite likes!

I think that looks great, I would be happy with that too.
I wouldn't use it now, I would wrap it up in individual packaging and make myself an Advent Calendar for next December. Who needs M&S?

Apologies if I have confused posters, I meant the facial oil that looks like a Decleor one rather than the cleansing oil that is due to be in the next tsv and is already available to buy
Didn't Keeley say on Facebook that there will be a BPOTM with a new product in July?

That's interesting I didn't get any Leighton Denny in my bag my only nail polish was Nails inc.
forgot to add before that the lady that will be taking over from Nina was there. She seemed really nice and said she is rather scared. I think she is someone we can relate to rather than Nina.

Has the new person been on the shows before at all? I just hope it's not the woman who was doing manicures last time I saw an LD show which Nina was hosting. She was absolutely terrible at it (nervous though, I'm sure).

I'm not sure if the new lady has been on QVC before she didn't let on if she has.
She has brown curly hair (if I can remember right)

She is Emma Welsh and she has been on the shows before.

Oh heck, I think it is the same woman. I posted this link once before - watch the presentation video from about 4:10. I felt sorry for her but oh dear!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Leighton-Denny...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-22-_-209079

I'm not a nail technician, but I can immediately see that she's not in the same league as Leighton. Overloaded brush, and too many brush strokes - she was taking off more polish than she put on. Wobbly lines, but we do all recognise that, and see the benefit of Leighton's fab correcter set with the little brush.

I'm not a nail technician, but I can immediately see that she's not in the same league as Leighton. Overloaded brush, and too many brush strokes - she was taking off more polish than she put on. Wobbly lines, but we do all recognise that, and see the benefit of Leighton's fab correcter set with the little brush.

She will certainly have manicures to demonstrate the precision corrector and brush on! I wonder if Leighton had any say in her appointment.

I have been using a tarte bronzer/blusher pallette with multi shades for months and it still looks virtually untouched. The colours haven't merged and I can't see a dent in it so just enjoy.

Latest posts

Back